Why are you naked?

Start from the beginning

"You look so sexy me'shla. You need me so bad."

"Please..." You begged. You didn't care how whiny you sounded, you needed his touch so badly.

He let out a soft chuckle, "Alright." He picked you up and threw you over his shoulder and walked for a few seconds before throwing you onto the bed. He got up on top of you and kissed you roughly while pushing two fingers inside of you. You had to break the kiss to let out a moan.

"You like that?"

You nodded eagerly.

"Are you okay with this?"

You nodded again.

"I want to hear your voice."

"Yes." You said in a rush,

"Good." He responded. His fingers sped up, and he found your g-spot. He focused his fingers there while you squirmed under him in absolute pleasure. You were still so horny though, normally something like this would probably satisfy you, but you knew you were in for a long night. 

"Din?"

"Yeah?" He stopped for a second, sounding a little worried.

"We're gonna have to go multiple rounds, if you're up for it."

"I am. I'm gonna put it inside you, okay?"

"Please."

You felt the head of it push into you gently. It hurt for a couple seconds, but it went in so easy it felt good right away.

"Are you comfortable?" He asked when it was all the way in, waiting for an okay.

"Hurry the hell up and fuck my brains out." You said needily. Your first time with him was never pictured like this, you always though you'd take your sweet time and go slow, but you needed him to go fast. As if reading your mind, he started pumping in and out at a brutal pace. Your whole body moved with every powerful thrust.

You could feel your climax growing in the pit of your stomach. You felt his lips on yours as he thrusted even harder, you couldn't really think straight anymore, you just needed him to help you. Normally you'd never be bold enough to say the things you had, but drugs change things.

You were so close to your release when you felt his thrusts getting sloppier.

You felt his hot cum flood into you, sending you over the edge. He thrusted you out of your high and his own.

"More?" He asked.

"Give me like, five minutes." You said, still very out of it. Maybe it was just the drugs, but this felt a lot better than any sex you've ever had. (If you've never had sex, just pretend you were a virgin in this story.)

"Alright." He chuckled, pulling out and laying his head on your chest.

You were still very horny, but you needed a couple minutes to adjust.

"Din?"

"Yeah?"

"How are you so good at this? Like, do you go around fucking random strangers?"

"No."

"Then how?"

"Just instinct on what to do, I'm no virgin."

"Oh."

"But you're by far my favorite person to be doing this with, and the only one I'm doing this with ever again."

You blushed, "Okay, I'm ready again."

He moved his head off of you and you felt him inside of you again. He set the same, brutal, bed shaking pace as he did before. You knew you wouldn't be able to walk tomorrow.