chapter 5261 - 5280

Chapter 5261

Hearing the voice of the lord questioning,everyone's expression is awed.

Jermo spoke first and said respectfully: "Back to the Lord, I am investigating in Eastcliff, There are no clear clues yet, but this subordinate believes that there will be gains in China."

The Lord asked coldly: "You still think that Maria is most likely to escape back to China?"

"Yes!" Jermo replied, "This subordinate thinks that she should be in China."

The Lord asked him, "Why are you so sure?"

Jermo: "This subordinate has analyzed Maria's current situation. For her, choosing a wild place with a large area and few people to hide seems like the best choice But this subordinate believes that she has already failed once in Northern Europe. So this time, she will definitely do the opposite and go to the place with the most people and as the saying goes, a hermit hides in the city, Maria is also Chinese, hiding in China is definitely the best choice for her."

Lord was silent for a moment and said: "This witch is more cunning than a fox, and I can't figure her out. Jermo, let's do it according to his intuition."

Jermo clasped his fists respectfully: "I obey!"

The Lord said again: "By the way, since you have arrived in China, you should take the time to visit Aurous Hill."

"To Aurous Hill?" Jermo asked, "I don't know what orders the Lord has?"

The Lord said coldly: "Although Bruce and Lily were beheaded by you in Aurous Hill back then, the whereabouts of their son has never been known."

"In addition, the relatives and friends of the husband and wife are looking for the whereabouts of the boy, So I didn't let you chase after him, but for some reason recently, The more I think about this incident, the more uneasy I feel."

"If you can find the whereabouts of that kid, don't report it to me, just kill him!"

Jermo's expression turned cold, and he said with shame on his face: "My lord, after killing Bruce and his wife back then, This subordinate Immediately went to the school where the child was, wanting to kill the grass, but in the end, it was a step too late."

"When the subordinate arrived, he had already been taken first, and I asked the Lord to punish me..."

The Lord said: "I am not trying to settle accounts after autumn, but this matter really makes me uneasy, you must find him when you go this time!"

Jermo immediately said in a respectful and loud voice: "Don't worry, Lord, This subordinate must find a way to find that kid and take his head with my own hands!"

The Lord said with emotion: "If that kid is still alive, he would be almost thirty years old now!"

Jermo nodded: "If this subordinate remembers correctly, Bruce and Lily were killed by This subordinate at the beginning, When they were beheaded, their son should have just turned eight years old."

"Eight years old..." the Lord murmured, "Twenty years have passed, so he is now twenty-eight years old."

Jermo Respectfully: "The Lord is wise!"

The Lord said coldly, "Jermo, if he is still alive, don't let him live past thirty!"

Jermo said loudly without thinking: "Don't worry, Lord, As long as he is still alive, within two years, this subordinate will definitely kill him!"

"If he is already dead, this subordinate will also dig out his bones and present them to the Lord!"

"Okay! Jermo will record a great achievement!"