chapter 431-450

Chapter 431

As Charlie, his wife, and Loreen were bathing in the hot spring pool, Marcus, who had had the words 'pathetic jerk' engraved on his forehead and his plastic girlfriend who now had a crooked nose had hitched a ride in a dilapidated van back to the city.

At this time, Marcus, who was sitting inside the van, kept his bloodied forehead covered out of fear that the van driver would see the words engraved on his forehead.

Both of them had stopped the van on the way out of the Champs Elys Spa Resort. They had negotiated with the van driver and come to an agreement that the van driver would send both of them home for two hundred dollars. Right now, all Marcus wanted was to get home as soon as possible. He did not want any more trouble!

However, the van driver could see the blood that was oozing out of Marcus's forehead from the rearview mirror.

After observing him for a long time, he could not help but ask in surprise, "Young man, are you hurt?"

Marcus replied angrily, "This has nothing to do with you! Just continue driving safely and stop asking me so much nonsense!"

The driver felt a little unhappy at this and said, "Do you honestly think that I am worried about you?! I am only asking you because it seems as though your forehead is bleeding continuously! I don't want you to stain my car seats with your blood!"

As soon as Marcus heard the van driver's words, he exploded and burst out immediately, "Damn it, you pathetic jerk! Your van is worth only about forty to fifty thousand dollars at most! Are you really afraid that I will dirty your pathetic van? You are ridiculous!"

Marcus was already used to using his catchphrase, 'pathetic jerk', and it seemed as though he would not be able to kick this habit even if he had the words 'pathetic jerk' engraved on his forehead. This was the reason why it was commonly known that it would be easy to reform a country, but it would be almost impossible to change a human's nature!

The van driver never expected to be scolded by a person who was hitching a ride in his van. Therefore, he lost his temper and he blurted out immediately, "Are you seriously uneducated?! How can you possibly use such foul language!"

Marcus was so annoyed at this time that he felt as though he wanted to die. When he saw the angry expression on the van driver's face, he burst out recklessly, "Damn it! Don't you admit that you are just a pathetic jerk? Who the fuck do you think you are to talk to me in this manner? Do you believe that I can get someone to take your pathetic life with just a single phone call?! No one would call about a pathetic jerk like you even if you were to die today!"

The van driver was really very angry when he heard Marcus's words. At this time, he was driving through an intersection in the city center when he saw a traffic police car parked on the corner of the intersection as there were police officers on duty. The van driver quickly drove toward the police car before he stepped out of the van and said, "Officer, there is a person who is hitching a ride in my van, and he just threatened to kill me. I suspect that he might be carrying some weapons on his body. This is a serious threat to my safety!"

When the police officers heard this, they quickly stepped out of their car and surrounded the van. After opening the back door, they shouted at Marcus and the plastic face who was sitting inside the van. "Put your hands up over your head and get out of the van immediately!"

Marcus then realized that he was in trouble.

This was the downtown area!

If he had to put his hands over his head to step out of the van, wouldn't it be absolutely impossible for him to hide the fact that he had the words 'pathetic jerk' engraved on his forehead?