chapter 4129-4132

Chapter 4129
Hearing this, Rio broke into a sweat.

He secretly said in horror: "Stefanie sun is going to leave? If this really makes her leave, wouldn't the plans of the young master and Charlson cox be completely lost?"

As Patrick's most trusted assistant, Rio knew almost everything about Patrick.

Even when Charlson cox quietly flew to New York, it was Rio who went to JFK Airport to take him back to Joules's house.

Therefore, he has long known all Patrick's plans today.

At this moment, seeing that Stefanie sun was about to leave, how could he just sit back and watch, so he quickly said, "No signal? Impossible, is there any misunderstanding here?"

charlie said firmly: "Our bodyguard just said that the walkie-talkie signal and mobile phone signal have disappeared strangely, which is absolutely unusual. They have already gone out to negotiate with the bodyguards outside, and they will come and take miss sun away soon."

Speaking, charlie said with a serious face: "Even if this matter is really misunderstanding, we can't risk miss sun 's safety! Please understand!"

Rio hurriedly said: "That... don't worry... We are heavily guarded here, and there is absolutely no possibility of any security problems! As for the signal problem you mentioned, I guess it may be a technical fault. There are many kinds of electronic devices, especially audio amplifiers and wireless microphones, it is likely that

there is interference between the signals, or you should wait a moment, and I will tell our young master!"

charlie waved his hand: "Well, you go and make it clear to Master Joules, we will go first, if there is any problem, everyone can communicate by phone."

When Rio heard this, he was so anxious that he blurted out: "No way! Our young master will be on stage to give a speech soon! At that time, we will announce miss sun 's VIP status in public. If miss sun leaves like this, our young master will But he can't come down on stage! He is the eldest young master of the Joules family, you can't give no face at all, can you?"

charlie thought for a moment with a look of embarrassment, his tone loosened a little, and blurted out: "Well, then you go to inform Master Joules, we will apologize to him face to face, I believe that a reasonable person like Master Joules must be can understand us!"

Stefanie sun also said apologetically, "please ask Master Joules to come over. I will explain to him in person, I'm really sorry about this."

Knowing that he could no longer control the scene, Rio quickly said, "miss sun , you must wait a moment, and I will inform our young master!"

After all, he quickly ran back to the banquet hall.

Patrick was anxiously waiting for Rio's news at this time. Seeing Rio running over out of breath, he quickly asked, "What's the situation over there now?!"

Rio said out of breath, "Young... young master... hurry up... hurry up and have a look! miss sun is clamoring to leave!"

"Let's go?!" Patrick knew that the ninja hadn't started yet when he heard this, and he was naturally extremely angry.

But now he can't care about his anger, he subconsciously frowned and asked, "Why did she leave?!"

Rio hurriedly said: "Ms. sun's bodyguard found that the signal was blocked and thought the environment was dangerous, so for safety reasons, they wanted miss sun to leave here first."

"I'll take his uncle!" Patrick shivered with anger.

It was agreed that the ninjas would open the shield when they started, and then make a quick decision. How could the shield be opened for such a long time, and Stefanie sun has not been controlled yet? !