chapter 544-560

Chapter 544

If there was really such an elixir and miraculous medicine, even if it was one million or one billion dollars, those old and wealthy people would rush to buy it.

After all, what was the use of making more money if they were aging and getting older? If they could use that money to restore their youth, those billionaires who had tens of billions of dollars would certainly be willing to spend half or most of their wealth to earn them another ten to twenty years of life without any hesitation at all!

This was how they could buy time for themselves!
Anthony could not help but shed tears of excitement at this moment! He could not help but cry bitterly.

Then, he immediately took out his cell phone and sent Charlie a text message: [Mr. Wade, I have already taken the Rejuvenating Pill that you gave to me. Thank you for your reward. I will definitely do my best and do everything that I can for you in the future!]

Charlie replied lightly: [If the effect of the medicine is good, that is the best. However, other than Xyla, you should remember not to tell anyone else about this medicine.]

After all, Charlie needed a premium three-hundred-year-old purple ginseng just to create this Rejuvenating Pill. It was truly a very rare and precious medicine.

At this time, Anthony called out to his granddaughter, Xyla, who had been busy grinding medicine next door to come over to his room. As soon as Xyla saw her grandfather, she was shocked and asked, "Grandpa... What happened to you? Why do I feel as though you suddenly look so much younger? This is exactly how you looked when I was about ten years old!"

Anthony was very excited as he said, "This is all thanks to the Rejuvenating Pill Mr. Wade gave to me. He told me that I would become ten years younger and I would be able to live longer after taking this medicine. I really did not expect it to have such a magical effect!"

Xyla was stunned and blurted out immediately, "Grandpa, what kind of miraculous medicine is this? How can it have such a magical effect? This is simply too incredible!"

Anthony trembled as he said, "I have told you before that Mr. Wade is truly a real dragon in this world. Everything that he does is beyond our comprehension. I have already lived such a long life, and I never expected to be able to meet someone as amazing as Mr. Wade in this lifetime..."

As he spoke, Anthony hurriedly took out a small wooden box containing the magical pills that Charlie had given to him.

There was one and a half magical pill inside the small wooden box at this time.

These were the magical pills that Charlie had refined and concocted to treat and repair the body, restore nerve damages, and also to strengthen a person's body.

Half of it was the remaining half of the pill from what he used to help Charlie save Jacob.

After that, Charlie had rewarded him with another magical pill after finding out that he had refused to treat Kenneth's illness.

Anthony kept thinking that since he was already old, he should be carrying this one and a half magical pill around with him at all times in case of an emergency.

However, since Charlie had already blessed him with a Rejuvenating Pill, he was prepared to give one of his magical pills to his granddaughter, Xyla.

Therefore, Anthony took out the whole pill before he said, "Xyla, this is the magic pill that Mr. Wade has given to me. I was originally planning to keep it for myself..."

As he spoke about this, Anthony looked at Xyla before he said sincerely, "Xyla, do not blame grandpa for being so selfish. After all, your grandpa is already old, and old people are always afraid to die. I did not want to leave you so soon..."