chapter 1461-1500

Chapter 1461
Young people like to chase fashion.

When it comes to the degree of fashion, compared with China, Japan is definitely not much better.

It can even be said that the degree of fashion in Japan is higher than that in China.

That's why there will be Hari Tide, and girls will have Japanese hairstyles, Japanese manicures, and Japanese makeup.

It can be said that Japanese girls are very fashionable overall, and they prefer a fashionable metropolis like Tokyo.

But Nanako Ito is an exception. She has always disliked fashionable things. On the contrary, she has always liked more classical culture. For example, she likes to study tea art, ancient Chinese, ancient poetry, and even ancient architecture and clothing.

Therefore, the city of Kyoto has always perfectly matched her temperament. She also knows that today's game of hers can be said to be very bad luck. Although she is unlikely to lose her life, she is afraid that she will not be able to escape the fate of being seriously injured.

Therefore, she hopes to return to Kyoto to live and recuperate after being injured.

When Yuhiko Ito heard her words, he blurted out his face with affection and without hesitation: "No problem! I'll let someone clean up the mansion in Kyoto!"

"Great!" Nanako Ito was overjoyed and said excitedly: "I have always wanted to go back to Kyoto to live for a while, but I have never had a chance. This time I can do it."

After that, she said again: "By the way, Odosan, I have to trouble you to say hello to my school."

"Okay!" Ito Nodded again and again: "Leave these to me, don't worry about anything, go and participate in the competition with no distractions!"

Nanako Ito bowed again.
......
Nine twenty.
The organizer informs the players to debut.

The finals really received too much attention. National TV stations are broadcasting live, and countless video websites are also broadcasting live on the Internet. Therefore, Charlie did not accompany Aurora on the stage again, but left the backstage early and sat down alone. On the seat with the back of the camera at the game scene.

He believed that Aurora no longer needed her own guidance, so she just had to watch her game silently.

quickly.

Aurora and Nanako Ito entered the arena from the entrances on both sides of the ring.

Both girls are stunning, so when they appeared on the stage, they aroused huge cheers.

As soon as the two of them appeared on the stage, they attracted everyone's attention, but their own gazes began to look for the same person in the audience.

That figure is Charlie.

Charlie is now Aurora's spiritual pillar. She knew very well that without Charlie's help, she would never have been able to go to the present.

As for Nanako Ito, Charlie is now full of her heart. The reason why she played this game that she knew she would lose and even suffered serious injuries was largely because she didn't want Charlie to look down upon herself.

When both of them saw Charlie, their eyes converged towards Charlie at the same time.

Aurora did not conceal the admiration and love on her face, but Nanako Ito's eyes were full of tenderness.

In the ring, the referee took the two girls to the center of the ring and explained the rules of the game to the two.

Chapter 1462
As for the two of them, neither of them looked at the referee or each other, they were all looking at Charlie in the audience.