4

Ai and I had gotten alot closer after that, or so she assumes. She probably picked up on the fact that I didn't want anyone knowing my mental age and so she acted normally with me around everyone. She still wanted to talk freely without pretending, so she used a substitute. Texting.

I'm making curry for dinner tonight

Vio-chan!

Your coming home late tonight, right? Practice?

Yeah

Wait! I'm not allowing my 3yr old daughter near the kitchen!
Also curry? Again?

Try me.

As you can see, we text eachother now. It was a new development. Something that only started this morning. We had spent the entire day together, and were currently separated due to being at the set. I was with Aqua and Ruby in a room ment to children, because we were 'emotional support' or something. Ai's shoot was on another day so we opted to text. She told me that she had actually felt quite lonely not having anyone she could be her true self with and was excited to share this secret with me. But as far as I could tell, there was no part of her true self shown to me.

Ugh.
Fine. Ik ull be responsible but be careful, okay?

I'm not u.

Either way!
Ah, what are Ruby and Aqua up to? Could you check?

Sure.

Just as i looked up to see what the other two were up to, i heard loud wailing.

"Noooo! I wanna go back to mama!! Uahhhhh!! I wanna go i wanna go i wanna go!!!" It was Ruby. Honestly.... I know for a fact that this girl had reincarnated, but moments like these sure make me question it. My sister was lying on the ground and waving her arms around and kicking her legs while she cried.

"Ruby...." I said as i tried to approach her, only to get my outstretched arm slapped away by hers. "Maaaamaaaa, i wanna go back to where mama is!! Why is mama not here with us!?" She cried. Aqua, who stood behind me sighed and shook his head-  as though he was soo done with this kind of behaviour. "Ai is shooting on a different day" he said.

I heard someone enter the room just then, though the other two continued their one-sided conversation. It was a red haired girl of around the same age. Probably only a year older. She was a cute child but held herself quite arrogantly. She slammed her script against a table nearby, catching the attention of all of us.

"If your here to play then go home!" She said. The wording was very mature. If i remember correctly, she was the child actresses Arima Kana who would be acting alongside Aqua in his scene as the creepy child. She's been in the industry for a short while so i suppose that, rather than her speach coming from an older age like me, her accent was probably picked up by observing her surroundings. Someone who's trying to act older than their actual age, huh.

I also suppose that she's only surrounded by bad influences if the way be backtalked Ai was anything to go by. The words she said wasn't something kids would normally know about. Kids this age should even be thinking out things like bedding their way up. If she's like this already, i definitely do not want to interact with her in the future.