Chapter 7🏝🚤

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ

I started moving in my sleep. 'Wow, these cushions are so cosy'. I snuggle up closer. It was until I felt hot air blowing on top of my head. Slowly my eyes open and start adjusting to the light. And my consciousness started to regain and that's when I realized I am being embraced by someone. I took a brief moment to lift my head from the chest of whoever it was to look upon who it is. Only to end up kicking them out off the couch as I registered it is none other than Taehyung.

ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ

'Have I reached the other side of the universe already?'. The pain is making its way all over my body.

"What the fudge do you think you were doing?", I heard Jungkook screaming with rage. I groaned, getting up and stretching. "Sleeping if you don't understand.", I spoke in my morning voice.

I thought of heading out before he continues. As I made my exit...I told with a glint of tease, looking at the now angry Jungkook's eyes, "Next time sleep on my bed. You make a great pillow". I didn't wait for the jaw to drop and went out.

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ

'😳'...I couldn't even process the words that came out of his mouth. He is getting on my nerves.

I try to fade away the blush on my face distracting myself in kitchen work. Soon I forgot the situation as I indulged myself in making pancakes for hyungies and myself. I was joined later on with Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung who helped me out and made special extra dishes too.

Everyone gathered around for breakfast at our dinning table. I sat between Jimin and Hoseok hyung. As they were feeding me...yes they still do that, because I am their baby in their terms. My eyes was focused on the man who was engrossed in his food.

Namjoon hyung talked in between having breakfast, "Hey, you guys wouldn't be aware..but we have 9 jet boats in here. So how about we go for a race or something of that sort today?"

We had a brief minute of silence before everyone started getting chaotic. Discussing the rules of the race, the costume we will be wearing, the track until where we will cover the distance. "You joining in right, Tae?", Jin hyung asked. To which Taehyung just replied with a small nod.

>Time Skip<

We have gathered around infront of our respective jet ski boats. We chose are own boats.

Mine:

Taehyung hyung:

Taehyung hyung: