ep 1 - physical touch

"sunoo hyung, wake up or else we're gonna be late." a boy named ni-ki said as he kneeled down and tapped the boy's shoulder.

"hmm, 3 minutes." a boy named sunoo mumbles as he stretched his arms in the air.

ni-ki sighed and stood up. they've always been like this, since they're living with one another. and oh, they're living in school's dorm because their house was pretty far from school.

they really knew each other so well cause they've been friends since diaper. although ni-ki was younger than sunoo, he stood up as the adult here and ready to fight everything just for his sunoo hyung.

no feelings attached.

<->

the boys were walking down the hall while talking.

"sunoo hyung, what shall we get for dinner?" ni-ki asked.

"hmm i dont know." sunoo sadly replied, not knowing what food they should eat later.

"i know a restaurant here nearby and it was run by my friend! wanna try?" ni-ki happily said. sunoo eyes got wider, looking so cute.

"omgg ni-kisaaaan, you're the best. let's go later and try it!" sunoo got excited too but then got curious. who's friend ni-ki was talking about?

"wait you mentioned a friend, who's that friend of yours??" sunoo raised his eye brows.

"ohhh he's heeseung hyung, i met him on my game that i was playing. he's really cool. super cool and the way he plays the game was sooooo fire." ni-ki said as he admire the heeseung boy.

"oh wow heeseung huh." sunoo mumbled to himself.

sunoo again got curious.

"what was his last name?" sunoo asked.

"park, park heeseung."

<->

"oh gosh class was so boring, i dont know why they invented a school???" sunoo yawned and stood up from his chair. its their last subject before break.

"aigoo, coming from an honor student??" ni-ki rolled his eyes. yes it's true, his sunoo hyung is an honor student.

"shut up, kid. i just can't sleep tight when i didn't finished my homework, ppts and anything that related to our school." sunoo attacked niki and rolled his eyes too.

"im hungry let's go." ni-ki changed the subject and hold his sunoo hyung hands and smiled.

it was nothing for sunoo because ni-ki was always been touchy with him.

at the cafeteria

they were currently eating when someone walked towards them.

"hey!! is that you niki??" it's an unknown voice for sunoo.

ni-ki eyes got bigger, he suddenly got so excited and stood up to greet the unknown boy.

"HELLO!!!" ni-ki bows and bows and bows and bows.

"omg one bow is enough." the boy laughs.

sunoo's eyes roam the unknown boy. is this the heeseung ni-ki was talking about?

"oh um heeseung hyung, this is sunoo hyung my bestfriend." ni-li then introduced sunoo to heeseung. sunoo was surprised and bow to show some politeness.

"hi i'm Park heeseung, but just call me hee." heeseung grinned at sunoo, showing some rizzz

"um yea hi uh- my name is sunoo. kim kim sunoo." sunoo shyly said.

"oh come on no need to be shy, come on hee, let's eat together!" ni-ki offered the table for hee.

heeseung nodded and sat infront of sunoo.

"oh hee hyung, we're gonna visit your store later, we're gonna eat there" ni-ki happily said as sunoo agreed.

"oh yeah sure, actually.. i'm planning not to go there since my brother was already there but since ni-ki is coming i'll be coming too of course!" hee said, grinning.

"woah brother? you have a brother??" ni-ki asked out of curiosity.

"hey ni-ki you should know your limits!" sunoo suddenly shushed ni-ki as he suddenly hold ni-ki's hands under the table to kept him from talking.

ni-ki chuckled a bit and place his hands above sunoo, holding it tighter than before. ni-ki's eyes were focused on sunoo.

not wanting to let go.

sunoo lowkey blushed, he love physical touch by ni-ki only.

"it's fine wtith me, sunoo-shii." heeseung said, calmly. sunoo then nodded

"see? it's fine with him." ni-ki gazed turned back to heeseung. "so who?"

"Sunghoon, Park Sunghoon."

<->

enjoy reading more ep to come!:3