16

I'm kissing my boss.

Those words tumbled and stumbled and slammed against the walls of Jungwon's brain.

What the hell are you doing Yang Jungwon?

Jay's lips brushed against his. Soft yet firm. A hint of alcohol brushed over him with the slight exhale of Jay's breath.

Their lips molded into one. Alcohol and strawberries.

Softness, it was all that occupied the feline eyed male's mind.

Push him away Jungwon. This isn't right, he's your boss for godsake!

But he couldn't.

Maybe it was the alcohol swimming in his blood, the adrenaline flooding his veins, the feline eyed male parted his lips slightly,

Just a slight movement and Jay easily gained access, slipping his tongue in. The warmth immediately engulfed Jungwon's whole body.

Oh shit, Is this what lust is?

For longest time he would listen to his best friend fawn over a guy at his work place (which he has found out is Park Sunghoon) talking about how hot he is, the way his biceps were carved out under the sleeveless shirts he would wear—

But right now was not the time to be remembering how Sunoo called Sunghoon hot,

Every single cell in Jungwon's body screamed at every tingling touch on his skin.

Jay, Jay, Jay

His mind, his soul, his everything screamed but that was nothing compared to the pounding against the sheer fabric of his chest.

The red haired male's breath began hitching, a telltale sign that he was close to running out of oxygen.

And if Jay did notice, he heeded no particular attention to it, sliding his tongue against Jungwon's once more.

It wasn't until Jungwon felt like he was gonna die if he didn't breathe, that he finally pushed Jay away slowly.

They pulled apart slowly, strings of saliva attached and slowly pulling apart as their bruised lips painfully parted ways.

The red haired male gulped down so much air he could've sworn he'd choke on it.

That was when it hit him. Without the taste of Jay's cherry red lips blurring his five senses, without Jay's vanilla scent ascending him to heaven, Jungwon could finally see clearly.

He could finally see the hot piece of Aphrodite's art in front of him.

Holy crap, out of all the times he had seen Jay. This has to be the hottest the Byrid leader has ever been.

Lips parted, wet and glossy. His highlighted hair tousled and tangled, tie coming slightly loose, his leather jacket abandoned on the floor of the car, (Jungwon had no idea how it got there, or maybe he did as he remembered wildly running his hands throughout Jay's body just seconds ago.)

But nothing prepared him for the moment his eyes meet his boss's eyes.

Jay's midnight black eyes pierced him. And beyond his pupils, Jungwon could see it clearly.

Lust.

And who was Yang Jungwon to deny a hot man who was inches away from him, neck tie loose, and who's white dress shirt's button were coming unbuttoned?

He saw how Jay's gaze flickered for the briefest second to his swollen lips.

The older male looked back up to Jungwon's eyes, as if searching for an answer Jungwon didn't hesitate return.