03

"Give me back the card."

The sharp object pierced against the red haired male's smooth skin.

Just centimeters away from releasing a red substance.

In that moment, Jungwon felt his knees go weak.

What the fuck?

He was seconds away from getting fucking killed for some card he didn't even have, but why did having this hot strange ass man's body pressed against him feel so exhilarating?

"The black card isn't with me," He managed to breathe out.

His voice shaking almost breathily,

This strange man was way too close to him,

Way too close.

Their eyes met again for what seemed like the umpteenth time that night.

A pair of feline eyes stared into a pair of dispassionate havoc eyes.

The red haired boy almost felt nothing and everything within seconds,

He failed to notice a hand slipping into his inner pocket.

"You do have it." The male in front of him breathed out, eyes never leaving the smaller male.

His hands snaked out an ID card.

Jungwon finally snapped out of his trance, staring down at the ID card.

A familiar grey haired face stared right back at him.

A name underneath popped out at him.

Sim Jaeyun.

The rich man he stole from, he was looking back at him, smiling a bit in the photo.

In contrast to the photo, the red haired looked up, looking at the male in front of him.

"Who are you?"

Something about this man was so alluring.

It was as if Jungwon dispersed into a different time, a different universe where nothing existed except for his eyes.

Their situation was risky,

The metal was still pressed against Jungwon's neck, they were still pressed onto one another in the middle of an empty alleyway.

"You don't want to know." The male in front of him briefly said,

This sparked the curiosity in the younger male,

"I think I do." He countered,

"Trust me, pretty boy," the black haired began, eyes sinking into the red haired.
"You don't even deserve to talk to me after stealing from my teammate."

And just like that, he pulled away, their bodies finally separated, and the metal was finally freed from Jungwon's skin.

He was pretty sure there was a scar, but at least it wasn't bleeding.

But that wasn't the most of his worries,

Because the moment the alluring man pulled away, Jungwon couldn't help but feel the emptiness swallow him.

"You're lucky, I'll let you live for Sunoo's sake." The male said again, eyes piercing the shorter one.

Sunoo?

"What does Sunoo hyung have to do with any of this?" The red haired male questioned,

If Sunoo wasn't going to tell him, he'll pry it out of this man in front of him.