Then I'll kill him, just kidding, not really.

"He's not that spoiled little boy anymore, he has his own family now." I whispered while spinning around to face him with my arms still tightly wrapped around him. "No matter how much he might hate it, Loren is his little sister and he'll grow to love her because she's special."

"She's super special." He said.

Loren has taught me how to love unconditionally, no matter the person she might grow up to be, it'll be the person I love till the end of my time. She's healed my inner child, she's healed that little girl that craved any sort of love, and she has healed the abandonment and abuse my parents put me through. She's apart, I gave birth to the best human being I've ever met.

"I don't know if I want him in her life, he's my son and I'll always love him but I can't ignore the fact that he's laid hands on you." He said, his eyes were trying to avoid mine. Kaz knows everything about me, he knows what his son has done and no matter how much I tried to sugarcoat it, the truth was in my insecurities. "Loren is my daughter, I'm not going to let her be treated like that by any man."

I love him, I love his instinct to protect what's his. It's different with girls, there's just a stronger surge of protection with them.

My hand grabbed his chin forcing his eyes to meet mine, he taught me that not all men are evil and he's going to teach our daughter that too. "It's a happy day for us and our family, she's one year old and there's so much we need to teach her about life." I said, staring deep into my husband's eyes. "Start by teaching her what forgiveness looks like, what moving on from the past looks like."

We remain silent for a few minutes, just gazing into each other's eyes. "You're a great mom, darling." He said, his hands were now wrapped around my waist and back.

That's the best compliment I've ever received, it made me want to cry from pure joy.

I smiled at him, and my hand trailed back down to his neck. "I try to be."

He looked at me so lovingly, his hand brushed away my hair that was laying against my shoulder. This year has been the best roller coaster I've ever been on, it makes me want to never touch the ground ever again. Spending every day loving him has been so easy, it flows out of me so naturally and I know for a fact the reason for that is because he's my soulmate in every sense, every world , every lifetime, every universe.

"I love you, more and more each day." He whispered, his voice holding so much emotion, so much rawness. "Watching you care for our daughter has been the greatest gift I've ever received."

A tear slipped down my cheek, he quickly wiped it away. "And I love you." I whispered back, equally with emotion and rawness.

The sound of balloons popping drew us apart, my brother was standing on the patio with multiple popped pink balloons in his hands. I warned him yesterday to carefully move them, he stared at the other balloons with a slightly open mouth. Jules smacked him over the head with her angry mom face, you know the look when you see it.

"How the fuck was I suppose to know the bunny pink balloons would pop?" He exclaimed while rubbing his head, we shook our heads before walking back over to the patio.

"Those were her favorite balloons, Daddy." Enzo gritted out.

I patted his shoulders. "Honey, your dad was in charge of the balloons. I bought a few extra ones." I said, playfully.

Tiago shrugged his shoulders while nodding his head, agreeing. "Very valid point."

Kaz grabbed the popped balloons from him and threw them away, he moved over to look at the other balloons. I opened the sliding door and went on the search for the other balloons I bought, thank god we have a helium tank. My brother and his thoughtless, clumsy body. My whole body was in the closet, on my tippy toes I was able to reach them from the highest shelf.