♤confesson (style)♤

(BASED OFF OF SMTH THAT HAPPENED TO ME LMAO)

Stan's pov: me and the boys walk to the lunch room and see Kyle, he has science for 5th period so he's usually waiting for us, so that we could all walk to lunch together. I smile and wave at him "Hey dude" he says smiling and waving at me and the others, we walk into the lunch line, laughing about stupid shit, "God I love hearing him laugh.....NO I'm NOT GAY!!! He's just....has a really pretty laugh...and he's so pretty...his hair..everything."

I think to myself, Kenny waves his hand in front of my face "mhmm??? Hpm hpmh mph?!" He says, (i know that you, readers can't understand him, what he actually said was "helloooo??? Stan, you alive?!")

"Huh.? oh ya sorry" I say embarrassed.
We get to our table and start talking, I'm not really listing though, "fuck maybe I AM gay??!???!!?? I should tell him something,  but I don't want to do it in person. That'd be so weird"

I think that myself,  pulling out my phone and opening instagram. I let out a sigh and start typing a message "ily kinda lmaoaoao" I sent it and immediately panicked

"FUCKFUCKFUCKFUUUUUCCCKKKK"
I Look over at him, he's ON his phone "SHIT....wait....YES!! He has his phone on quiet mode!! He won't see it until later!! HELL YEAHHHHH!!!!!" I silently cheer
Kyle looks at me, confused. "You alright dude?" He asks "Yeah I'm good" I respond smiling

After lunch we head back to out 5th period for a bit, then go to 6th, he still hasn't responded. We go to 7th, then 8th. *ding*
I look at my phone
"Ilyt kinda :)"
I almost scream
"NONONO HE MEANS IT PLATONICALLY RIGHT!?!?!?" I yell internally
*ding*
"Stannnn??? Are you gonna rspund??? You've been typing for 2 minutes"
I send my messages
"Dude I don't know if yoy ment that platonically but I love you, like, not just in a friend way... 😅"
He reads it and immediately starts typing
"I know, I love you too." He says and goes offline
'TAJTKTJASNTTAJTAJTAJRAJTQJ5QJTSJ5SJ5SJSJ5BD5HDHD5H5SHHS5THS5HTHThHTTHTHz5jtjztbzTh5H" I have what apparentlysis called "my Gay awaking"
I look back at the message and just smile

*Insert bell noise*

We get on the bus and I sit next to Kyle. We dont really say much to each other, but he dose try to hold my hand.. I let him but cartman saw and called us fags.