ch prolog v2

War... it never changes.

That is an undeniable fact in our lives, no matter how peaceful the world is there will always be conflicts that will kill people.

Everything changed on May 1, 2022, 15 satellites from seven countries detected strange gravitational waves around make make.

While the world is debating what caused it.

When scientists detected the movement of an artificial rocket, the world experienced a small panic and an international meeting took place to discuss this.

When the alien ship approached the Earth's orbit hundreds of countries tried to communicate and tried to understand it, the plane did not answer.

An accident occurred on the International Space Station.

Suffered heavy damage by alien attack.

In one night, the boiling pot finally exploded and caused great damage.

For 3 weeks there were massive riots in the big cities and the panic of the government had a hard time to control it.

When their ship fell to Earth.

The war against them began.

For several months the panic was still raging and paranoia was still at its highest, many people asking for something to ascertain the state of the whole world and the reaction.

Unlike the old science fiction movies, humanity did not directly unite against these aliens, they only broke themselves further and further with the fall of NATO already marking a new era has just begun.

In those months several international political factions emerged, aiming to befriend them, fight them, bow down to them, annihilate them, flee from them.

And I only fight for the human name. At that time I was just as a teenager hooked with playing games and still living in my parents basement.

I serve one of the international political factions.

humanity first, is a Xenophobic, bigoted, genocidal faction, like one of my favorite factions from my favorite books.

To The Emperor!!.

Led by a man who only wanted to be referred to as a colonel. He guided us against them and he was one of the most sensible men his way to approach society.

And he has on his left hand the code name perun. Overall and my personal experience he is a man full of research and backup plans, he is our second leader.

I and hundreds of operatives are fighting to clean up the filth and justify the way the world government thinks by the way it looks at you. I fought with my whole army alongside them and we have succeeded in achieving world peace.

All this cannot be separated from the struggle of a man who is so dedicated to himself and fights for the rights of mankind in the Universe.

He's a hero.

He is Max Pichardo, a man of great representation, zero to hero, he has inspired hundreds of operatives to fight for the rights of mankind.

We are always at war against uncertainty.

We have always fought for a future that is ensured for the younger generation, and I will never make the mistake that the previous generation took, I as a person will protect the younger generation from this eternal cruelty.

We fought for several decades and we were finally able to start a real war against the aliens.

In just a few years that will probably take decades, we managed to reach Mars and build the first civilization outpost of mankind to fight this threat.