Fangirl.ch.9

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 prom and I was the most exhausted person

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 prom and I was the most exhausted person. I my feet hurt from dancing and walking, my eyes were heavy from staying up late, and I was very hungry.
I grabes a quick sandwich and plopped on my bed.

I was scrolling through anything interesting,when I saw a simple edit. It was the group, specifically Tom, joking and playing around. Oddly enough, this sparks my interest. I continue watching these Tom edits and when I say, Im OBSESSED. He just looks so,dreamy and fine. This brought me to confused feelings, good confused feelings.
As I was watching one, I brought my hand to my mouth and squealed.

'Didn't know he could be this fine...'

I thought. I started thinking about how lucky it would be to date him, when I realized, I am dating him! A huge wave of emotions flooded over me for some reason. This brought me to a hard blush and I soon hear the door open.

"Y/n!" My mother enters. I jump up and rush towards the door.

"Mom!" I run and hug her.

"Y/n! How's it been home alone?" She has me back and sets her stuff down.

"Oh, so much. I can't wait to tell you." I say,

"Alright, let me shower and I'll be out in a bit." I nod and walk back into my room.

I view another video with him doing an interview and the sound was edited. It was the song devil eyes by hippie sabotage, the asap rocky and nardwar interview all at once.   For some reason, hearing this with toms " Jaa" made me blush. I watched this video a few times and honesty I creamed my pants. Seeing this was jaw dropping, mouth foaming, world shocking.  I look in different directions in a blush when I hear a ring coming from my phone.  I pick it up and for some reason, I get very giddy.

𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝<𝟑

𝐘/𝐧, 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲?
Seen at 3:47

I blush, as I've gotten 100 times more nervous than ever. I brush it off and quickly reply.

𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝<𝟑

𝐘/𝐧, 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲?

Sure, I'll be over at 4

𝐀𝐥𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 , 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐮 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐥❤️
Seen at 3:48
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

I start to get ready and put on a comfortable yet nice outfit. I start walking out my door and start heading to the kaulitzs house.