Fight.ch.5

⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎

⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎

𝐌𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐥 start wondering the neighborhood and we spot one of the girls from the group. We run up to her and stop her in her tracks.

"You! Your one of the girls who held me down." I point in her face. She stares at me and backs away.

" I'm sorry, I just didn't want to look like a nerd in front of Monica. Is there something you guys need?" She says.

"Yeah, where does she live?" Bill asks,

"Bill! Oh uh! She lives in beach dr! Her house is the purple and blue one, it's not hard to spot it." She says twirling her hair.

"Thank you!" We run off and bill winks at her. She smiles widely and he chuckles.

"Really? Your flirting now?" I ask,

"Your just jealous it wasnt you." He says laughing.

"What ever." We run off to find Monica's house or whatever.

🜸🜸🜸🜸

"There it is." Bill says.

"The holy grail." I say walking up to the house.

"Hey! You knock and get her out here, tell her Tom is waiting for her outside." I tell bill. He groans and knocks on the door while I hide.

"Hello? Who are you?" The mother answers.

"Hello! I'm a friend of Monica's and we were supposed to meet up today." Bill lies and winks at me. I silently giggle and he chuckles.

Her mother grabs Monica and she jumps outside excited to see Tom.

"Tommy! Where are you?" She tells.

"Right here bitch." I say popping out and she gasps.

"What the hell are you doing here? Where's tommy?" She says crossing her arms,

"Are you stupid? He's not here. Plus I just want to talk." I say walking towards her.

"Why did you say that I beat you up? That's not okay, and you made everyone talk about me!" I yell at her.

"Well it's not my fault you tried to steal my friends! Your too ugly to be seen with them anyways. Why does it matter?" She yells back.

"It matters if people start to hate me because of it! Who do you think your talking to? The only thing pretty about you is your looks. You personality sucks more than me when I'm with your dad." I laugh and she pushes me to the ground.

"Watch your mouth pig!" She yells.
I stand back up and punch her right in the ribs.

"Show time! Get it y/n!" Bill yells out jumping.
She grabs her side and groans, but she regains strength and punches me in the face. I look away and she kicks me in the stomach. I fall down once more and she starts beating me up when I hear bill yelling. Soon she stops and spits on me, but I see another person,