Welcoming.ch.1

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝐈 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 batting my eyelids as I sit in my bed, trying to fully wake up.  I groan and stand up walking towards my closet deciding on what to wear for today.
I pick my outfit and rush to get dressed and ready.

"Y/n hurry up your gonna be late for your first day!"
My mother screams.

"I'm coming !"

I say as I rush down the hallway.

" Oh you just look like a wreck. What happened?"
My mother says grabbing my face and inspecting it.

"Nothing ma, I have to go now so I'll see you at 5. Love you!"

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

I rush out the door and sprint to my bus stop knowing if I don't I will be late.

The bus pulls up and I start walking towards it when I notice practically everyone talking to a singular kid with dreads. He smirks and winks as girls fawn over him. As I stare at the scene, he flashes me a small look and tilts his head in confusion.

'Populars.' I roll my eyes and take a seat in the front of the bus where no one is sitting. I take my headphones out and rock my head to my favorite song, (f/s).

𐬼𐬽𐬼𐬽𐬼𐬽

Toms POV

"Whats your type?!?"

"You."
I say with a smirk. The girl squeals and turns away in a blushing fit. The bus starts slowing down to an unusual stop.

A random girl walks down the aisle and looks around. We connected eye contact and she rolls her eyes and plops down in her seat.

"Who's that?" I ask bill.

"That might be a new girl, think she knows who we are?"

"No clue."

✪✪✪✪✪

The bus starts pulling up the school and start walking to my next class, hoping for a bright day.

I see the girl from the bus and run up to talk to her, but a herd of boys and girls surround me and the group.

🜸🜸🜸🜸

Y/n. POV.

I sigh and sit at the desk the teacher designated me to.  I spot the dread head and groan.
'This class too? Fuck.'
I tell myself and start working on my assignments. I notice the dread head walking towards me, then he sits down in the desk next to mine.