Jelousy.ch.8

(𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫,𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞!)

🜚🜚🜚🜚🜚

𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 other day, except there was only one difference. A singular new girl could change everything,
☆☆☆☆

"Y/n! Come on you take forever!" Tom yells out. Me and him have gotten,𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲, close the past few days.

"The more you rush me the slower I get!" I yell back putting my heels on. I quickly rush down the hall and see tom staring at me. I was in a somewhat formal dress, and honestly was rocking it.

 I was in a somewhat formal dress, and honestly was rocking it

"What do ya think? Like it?" I say twirling around.

"You look like a princess." Tom chuckles and hugs me.

"Well thank you my prince!" I bow and laugh. We got ready and started walking to the car.

𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉

We are at a restaurant that has a dance floor, almost club like but fancy. Tom had asked me out again, but this time he seemed more nervous to ask me.
Tom was fiddling with his fingers , caught in a trance until I started shaking him out of it.

Toms POV

'What if she says no? Nothing will happen, it would just be awkward. Maybe I should ask another time. Where'd my 'big balls' attitude go?' I thought.

"Tom."

'Or what if I ask now and she's too embarrassed to say no?'

"Tom."

'Maybe I could have sang her a song. Damn that's a good idea.'

"TOM!" Y/n calls out for me. I look into her e/c eyes and admire them. I shake the thought off and respond as best as I can.

"Yeah?"