Playdate.ch.2

🝮🝮🝮🝮

🝮🝮🝮🝮

𝐌𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 are sitting around the room just talking about random stuff to keep active.

"You guys wanna do a performance for our new kid?" Georg speaks.

"Performance? What do you mean?"

"She doesn't know us...?" Gustav whispers.

"Not at all! Let's show her our band." Bill says excitedly.

"Alright, show me what you got!" I say, rearranging myself to view the whole group as they set up to play a song.

"Ladies and y/n ! Welcome to, 'TOKIO HOTEL' please enjoy this show!" The group says.

They start playing monsoon and bill starts singing. I stare at them in awe, and sway to the song.  I observe everyone playing and notice dread head playing his instrument. For just this moment, he was the finest guy I've ever seen. The way he played and how perfect he was doing brought a blush to my face. He stared at me and noticed me blushing. He winked at me and chuckled . I huff and continue listening to the song.

Soon the songs they played finished and I just stared at how amazing they are.

"You guys are amazing! You guys should release that and you could probably become famous!" I clapped and gasped. They laughed and bowed.

"Why thank you y/n ! Maybe we should, but we will lay low for now." Georg said winking to the group.

We all laid back and did our own thing. Bill was writing something in his journal and I had to use the restroom.

"Hey where's y'all's bathroom?"

"Down the hall to the right."

"Thanks!" I jump up and rush to the bathroom, when I notice dread head staring at me.

I used the bathroom and looked in the mirror and fixed my hair from dancing to their music. 
I open the door to leave the restroom and right as I do dread head is hovering over me and leaning on the door of the bathroom.

"Hey pre- y/n." He says. I look at him in confusion.

"Uh, hey?" I say,

"I just wanted to say sorry for being a jerk, I should have made sure you were comfortable at first."

He says rubbing the back of his neck.
I crack a smirk , close my eyes, and reach to give him a hug. He stares at me in shock and hugs me back.

"It's fine, well it's fine now that I know your a hot guitarist." I laugh. He looks down at me and smirks.

"You think?" He says chuckling.

"Yeah. But anyways, I don't want to spend the rest of my time with ya." I run off.