Tour.ch.10

𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽

𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽

𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 about the fact that some people didn't know me and tom were dating.

"So why am I doing this again?" I question, crossing my arms.

"Cuz people are gonna lose their shit when they find out I'm dating you." Tom smirked, knowing damn well about his fan base.

I roll my eyes and slightly blush. I'm still not over those edits, but I'm not going to be weird about it. Tom sees this and laughs.

"Don't think your so lucky. The only reason I'm with you is because I know I won't find someone like you again." He winks and I scrunch my face up, in attempt to not blush. He laughs even more and I walk to catch up with the group.

"Are you folks ready? We've been waiting forever!" I groan and plop down on the couch.

"Says the one who isn't doing shit or helping!" Gustav yells. I blow raspberry and he mocks me.

"Well you've done this so many times! How long does it take?" I argue,

"A lot longer than this so hold up buttercup!" Gustav laughs and I groan loudly.

"Whatever. You guys want anything from well anywhere? It'll be my treat!" I say.

"Get me some gummy bears, I've been thirsting for those." Georg says,

"I just need more eyeshadow, gotta stay hot for the chicks." Bill winks, laughing.

"Alright, I'll be back in a bit." I say about to head out the door.

"What about me and tom?"gustav yells.

"You don't get shit, and tom is lucky to be in my presence!" I argue, and rush to grab these things.

Tom lended me his car, so I got free will to leave anytime!

I start pulling up to a woman's shop when I see one of the girls from Monica's group. I peek over and see her helping out an elderly woman pick out a shampoo.

"Alright ma'am. You have yourself a great day!" She yells off. I sigh and walk up to her.

"Hey, your one of Monica's minions right?" I question. She shyly looks over at me and rubs her arm.

"Oh uhm yeah. Look I'm still really sorry about the incident in the bathroom, but you have to understand I'm terrified of her! I mean who knows the power She had over me-" I cut her off by laughing.