Chapter 35: Cyborg Franky

Start from the beginning

The place we landed was huge, marines lined up in two straight lines making a walkway for us as we walked to a pair of huge gates.

I know this place...This is Ennies Lobby! I've read about it a few times, but this is the first I've been here...

I couldn't help bu marvel at how bright, clean, and beautiful the place was even if I was being held captive.

"That's Cutty Flam!"

My ears picked up whispering voices around us as I looked at the marines as we passed.

"And that tall one with the black hair must be Nico Robin!"

"Wait, who's that?"

"I don't know...they never said anything about a third person...?"

"W-wait! I recognize her! She's a princess! The princess of Sinthaya!"

I sigh solemnly as they ask each other why a princess would be wearing handcuffs.

I'm starting to really hate marines...

My mind flashes to a certain man who's ability is smoke, a scowl on his face and eyes rolling sassily. A small smile crept onto my face.

Okay, maybe not all of them.

~•~

We walked through a village that didn't seem to have any people living in it. They held Franky by basically a leash but with a chain and Robin and I walked with our hands in handcuffs. They weren't aware of my devil fruit so it wasn't Sea Stone cuffs, thankfully.

Robin stopped walking, looking back slightly and a smirk takes over my lips once I hear distant guns and chaos coming from the front gates.

"What's the problem, Nico Robin?" When she didn't answer Lucci continued on, "Don't stop."

I rolled my eyes at his rude attitude, making it obvious for him to see.

I can't wait for this guy to get his ass beat.

Lucci pulled on my handcuffs making me walk beside him, "And don't look so happy. You're captain is no where near my level. I made that apparent back on Water 7."

"Sure," I smiled sarcastically at him, yanking my handcuffs out of his hand, but walking alongside him nonetheless.

~•~

"I'm surprised you managed to survive that accident eight years ago, Cutty Flam!" A lavender haired man with one of his eyes covering, I'm assuming their boss, grinned proudly at his new captives, "The woman who the government has deemed incredibly dangerous and has been chasing for years, Nico Robin!"

My eyes shift to the side at the three new people that were sitting on their respective chairs. Two of them seemed rather odd looking, but the other seemed like a regular guy.

"And you must be the lovely Princess Y/n!" He moved from his desk to walk up to me, not knowing what personal space was or respect for that matter as he looked me up and down, "Under different circumstances I'd have to be bowing to you, but since your a filthy pirate now I don't owe you jack shit!"

My lips twitched as I had to hold myself back from knocking him to the other side of the room when he placed his hand under my chin to lift my chin to him.

"Too bad this pretty face is being wasted on foolish trash like them. Maybe I should just keep you for myself? I need a-"

Before the ugly and—I could tell when I first saw him—weak man could continue I sent a roundabout kick to his face, sending him to the floor, "Who are you calling 'foolish trash'?"