~.+Fading Spirit+.~

Start from the beginning

Tom blinked his eyes open as the light stretched into his bed. What on Earth had happened to him? He straightened himself up on the hospital bed and looked around.

"Oh, lovely! You're awake!"

Tom turned his head, expecting to see (Y/N) standing next to him with a smile on her face. But instead, he saw a Nurse he had never seen before. He frowned and stared at her.

"Who are you? And what am I doing here?" he asked politely but monotonously. The Nurse blinked.

"I am Nurse April. You've been lying here for a few days because of the bus accident." she explained, looking through her notes.
"Mr. Riddle, was it? I have something to tell you as well."

Tom raised an eyebrow in interest. Nurse April handed him a note.
"You will have to take some medicine and talk with the doctor. After that, we will be able to send you home."

Tom nodded. "I also have something to ask you."

But Nurse April shook her head.
"My apologies, but I don't know much...If you want to ask something, I suggest you ask the doctor."

Tom wished he could scowl. But he swallowed his frustration and walked towards the place the two were going to meet. Hopefully, he would finally be able to know what happened to his love.

Tom bit his lip and fiddled with the wolf necklace on his neck.
Everything was going to be alright.
It had to be.

~.+*+.~

Quiet. Everything was too quiet. Tom couldn't hear a thing. Usually, someone would always keep him company and would always be beside him and make him smile.

But those days were over. Long gone. Tom walked in front of a grave carrying some dandelions in his hands.

~.+In Loving Memory Of+.~
~.+(Y/N) (L/N)+.~

Tom stared at the grave with unknown emotion written in his eyes. He set down the dandelions in front of the grave and massaged his temples, gripping his head as high pitched sounds rung in his mind.

~.+*+.~

"Are you feeling better, Mr.Riddle? My name is Doctor Stanley, and I will be helping your treatment. But I bet Nurse April has explained everything already."

"(Y/N)..."

"I beg your pardon?"

"(Y/N)...What is her status? Is she alright?"

"Oh, patient (Y/N) ( L/N)?"

"...Affirmative."

"Oh...I..."

"ANSWER ME!"

"I-I...I will tell you after you treatmen-"

"I don't give a d*mn about my f*cking treatment. Tell me her status."

"....I didn't want to be the person to tell you. But I'm afraid she passed away last night."