70.

final chapter. cry with me for this one. love you all lots <3

Everest.

She looks fucking beautiful. Violet always does but she gleams under the warm, Italian sun. Her porcelain skin shines, a white silk dress that hugs her in all the perfect places. I ache to steal her away somewhere she's all mine, where people aren't pulling her left and right.

But it's her brother's wedding so I contain myself as she eventually walks towards me, sitting right besides me. Immediately, her shoulders sink, "Finally."

"Hi." My lips lift, dragging her chair so she's closer and now my nose almost touches hers.

"Hey." She wrinkles her nose, smacks an easy kiss on my cheek, "Miss me?"

"Fucking desperately." I twine our hands under the table, "I saw that fucking prick speak to you. Luca's the only reason I didn't deck him."

She tenses, wincing, "Roman? Why'd you want to deck him?"

"I explicitly remember him flirting. I said I'd punch him the first time I saw him." I say back, "And I wasn't there for five months."

I don't think I'll ever truly forgive myself for not being there. Roman got to be there, so I resent him, even if he wasn't flirting constantly. He's in my eye line distantly, talking to a redhead whose dressed to the nines.

Violet relaxes, resting her head against my shoulder and smoothing her thumb over my hand, "Look at you, pretty boy. You've got nothing to worry about."

I kiss her head. Mine.

Benji's departed from our table and onto the one besides us. He's besties with a random little blonde girl who's giggling at every thing he says. Ria keeps an eye on him, but smiles as she watches them on occasion.

Miguel now plops down on the table, "These girls fucking hate me. I don't get it."

"You're ratty. Annoying as fuck. Repulsive. Take your pick." Luca offers from where he's sat, legs spread and the buttons of his suit jacket draped open. One of Ria's bare legs is slung over his, his fingers busy playing with hers.

"No, that's not it." Miguel tilts his head, genuinely in thought, "I seriously get the eyes from some of them."

Violet snorts, "It's because they're not supposed to find you hot. You don't fit the rich boy criteria. You can't just go up to them, they're supposed to find you attractive secretly."

"Was that the case with me?" I muse.

"Yeah." She starts to smile, "I had the hots for you since freshman year. You weren't allowed, though."

"Hm." I muse, leaning down so my lips taunt against hers. The hots for me since freshman year. Shit, that does something to me. Yeah. She's all mine.

"I think we all have a thing for idiot bad boys." She shrugs, "It's like inevitable."

"The fuck? I'm good." I quirk my lips, feigning shock, "So good. I'm such a good bo-"

"Nope." She smacks a kiss on my lips to shut me up from taunting her, "Not doing that."

Fine. I resort to my other tactic and whisper, "Sais-tu à quel point j'ai envie de te baiser sur cette table, Violet?

"Peut-être que je veux que tu." She surprises me by saying and instantly, blood rushes to my cock. She knows and then smiles, "Ne me taquine pas. Je vais taquiner en retour. Et mon accent est plus joli."

"Yes, ma'am." I breathe, in a fucking daze. She is so painfully hot. Wish I'd fallen in love with someone less beautiful, who lacked the ability to know exactly how to taunt me. No. No I fucking don't.