1

Being reborn wasn't like anything I'd ever imagined. Well, it's not like I'd ever entertained the thought of it before anyway.

I'd already been an adult in the body of a child once before, and i subconsciously expected it to be the same this time around. But it was a totally different experience. Even though I was terribly weak when I had shrunk, i was still somewhat aware of my surroundings and was able to make it out alive and reach the Kudou mansion. But being a baby made the entire experience much harder.

For one, a baby's mind only gains a small level of awareness at around 5 months. My brain was struggling to keep up and develop faster in order to accommodate to my past memories and adjust to it. Due to this my body would put importance to my brain, causing the rest of my body to remain mostly dormant and developed a little slower than a normal baby. By this train of thought, i assume i was a very sleepy baby. My mother would probably have had an easy time taking care of me since i couldn't move much and acted purely on instinct. For the duration of those 5 months, i wasn't very aware of much. All I did was my days off.

When i did gain awareness, i realised it was very awkward being a baby. Not being able to move on my own and do my own things was really a pain. I frowned as i watched my mother prance around the room with a somewhat tired yet goofy expression as i sat quietly on the couch. I was someone who liked to be independent, so not having anything to do was more stressful.

"Vio-chan! Are you hungry? Want me to breastfeed you?" Ai said as she lifted me up and cuddled me.  Uh. No thank you. With the mind of an adult, a very straight adult, i most definitely did not want to suck on a child's nipples. I did not want to depend on breast milk anymore either. It's probably not going to be a problem even if i avoided it since I'm sure my body had gotten enough of breast milk before i gained awareness, so I could definitely live a healthy life surviving on bottled milk from now on.

Hoshino Ai was sitting on the couch while having me sit on her lap. I stared at her intensity as she made weird funny faces, most likely trying to get me to smile. My default expression was a frown, whitch was probably a pout in a baby's face. But i probably didn't smoke all that often giving reason to Ai's silly actions.  I've noticed that she was someone who acted quite adorable constantly. Perhaps what I've observed really was her real personality, but I have my doubts. Everytime Ai lies, her right shoulder flinches just the smallest amount. This was something i now use as an indicator for whenever she lies, which was a surprisingly large amount. Finding out about Ai being an idol made sense but also didn't.

An idol by definition was an entertainer who performed on stage. Their main job was to showcase their talents in singing and dancing and possibly various other aspects i do not know about. An idols main goal was to make their fan's happy. To give them joy and be another part of the  entertainment world. Well, i don't really know anything about any idols anyway so i don't care. I laughed and giggled like a baby would at Ai's flying arms and she smiled in satisfaction. I obviously didn't have any memories of being a baby in my past life, and wasn't in any environment around babies all that much so i didn't know how people were around them, but to think they were this silly. Haha.

Ai lifted me up and looked at my face with a bright smile. Haha. Ai's eyes were really beautiful. I unfortunately, didn't get the same purple. Mine and Aqua's were probably from our father, the one who's been missing since the beginning. Hmmm....

One thing I was grateful for, was Ai's relatively normal life. On observation I've noticed that she doesn't seem to be involved in anything shady- if you excuse her not revealing who our father was, and was very upbeat and cheerful. She also seemed to want to give her all in raising us triplets, so that's good. But there was only so much a baby like myself could research. It definitely didn't help that i couldn't move my fingers enough to use a computer properly.