🌼 ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴsᴇᴛ - ɢʟᴀᴅɪᴏɴ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 🌼

Start from the beginning

But lady lusamine walked near his chamber and asked, "So..are you willing to do anything just to keep your precious Y/n safe?", bubbles were everywhere, he said, "Of course I will!", "just by your screams I already know what you're saying.."

She tapped her heels to walk near Y/n next, "As for you..hmm..", Y/n tilted her head to the side, lusamine walked near her again, but this time she had a remote..

She pushed a button, electricity was shocking everywhere in Y/n's chamber..She screamed again, but more pain was showing in her eyes.

Gladion's screeched with worry, but all of them were pointless. " INCINEROAR!! USE DARKEST LARIAT!" "Torracat! Use fire blast!" Two familiar voices yelled.

"Now we do.. This.", she pressed a button on the remote before getting hit by fire blast from torracat, a helmet-like machine has clamped Y/n's head, after a few moments, Y/n was growing limp and weak, but was still conscious.

The machine let go of her, she looks the same, that's not what gladion was relieved about, he knew what that invention was. Incineroar broke both Y/n and gladion's cylinders. " W-where am I?" She asked. "Y/n do you remember us?" Asked Ash. "Who are you all?!.." She questioned, frightened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They finally got her to get out of the lab, and did a bit of research on her, "it appears that her memories are only blocked, not erased.." Professor kukui said, "well I think we just need to make her remember all the things she did in the past with all of us, especially gladion." Ash suggested while leaning back of the chair.

Gladion and Y/n were in another room, treating Y/n's bruises, "oh, c'mon it won't hurt that bad, it'll just sting for a bit." "Hmpf!-" she huffed.

She didn't like the stinging, but he did it anyway, she was gripping on her shirt, eyes closed shut, "oh, don't be dramatic." He rolled his eyes and continued to put bandages on her.

"If all your memories are blocked..Hey, do you know pokémon?", she shook her head, " sigh... This is gonna take long" after 20 minutes of explaining what a pokémon is, "now, do you want to see your team?", she nodded. "come on out everybody!" He threw 5 pokéballs in the air to reveal her team.

"Espe!", "this is an espeon." "bwaah!", "this a bewear." "primari!" "This is primarina." "Roc!" "This is a lycanroc dusk form." "Mreww!" "Wait.. She has a mew?- nevermind- and this is a mew!"

After 2 minutes of Y/n having stars in her eyes she made her move onto them, "THEY'RE SO CUTE!!" She tackled her lycanroc to the ground both of them laughing, even though lycanroc didn't know its owner's memories are blocked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, now let's focus on pokémon battles." Y/n nodded, still clinging her arms on lycanroc.

They prepared for Y/n, "alright, go pick a pokémon from your team." "mmm... Espeon!" "Espe!" "Espeon is a psychic type, I will be using my umbreon."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n trained alone for a while and perfected a new move!or what she called a combo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dark pulse!" "Dodge! And use psychic!" "Umbre?!" "Toss it, then use shadow ball and dark pulse combo!" "What?!" Gladion yelled confused, "Use shadow pulse!!" "eeEEESPEEE!!", The dark pulse rings spun around the multiple shadow balls that espeon made.

Umbreon was hit and had swirls in its eyes, "umbre.." "You did good umbreon, thank you, well that was unexpected, you did a good job Y/n!" He turned and complimented. "Ha ha! You did good too! You trained your umbreon well!".

This triggered a memory for him instead of her, she was always bragging about her pokémon then proceeded to compliment her enemies, A single tear has escaped his eye, and caught Y/n's attention.

"H-hey! Are you ok? Did someone hurt you?" She asked. "Hhh..? No no.. I'm fine.." "Well let's head back it's getting really dark out here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As they walked back to the pokémon school, as Y/n's H/l, H/c hair brushed through the wind, with the perfect combo with the golden sunset, it made gladion heat up at the sight.

Y/n noticed him staring at her, she put a hand in his forehead, and closed her eyes, "Are you ok? you don't seem to be heating up." She snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Y-yes, I'm fine." He cocked his head to the side, which made Y/n chuckle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They arrived at the school, "Y-y/n?.." "Yes?", She was so polite and honest, those were the things that attracted gladion to her.

"I-I.. mmmm...ILIKEYOU!" he rushed and hoped she heard it, Y/n started giggling, "don't worry, even if I don't remember you, I do remember the memories that past me and you had done, they were lovely..to summarize it.. I like you too.."

He suddenly pulled her in for a kiss, they pulled back and Y/n was wide-eyed, then had swirly eyes, then became red, had a nosebleed, and passed out. (Did that make any sense??-)

"Professor!!" He yelled in frustration, with red cheeks, "WHAT?!" "I KINDA NEED HELP HERE!!" "COMING!-".

"I like you too.."

♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎

Another shit chapter, though i love it at the same time, hope you did too.

Word count: 1256