The Pledge And Role

Previously: As the tension emerges, The Sakura Empire higher ups were shocked of the Mighty Hakuryuu's leaving due to the death of Sovetskaya Gruziya.
When Amagi and Shinano meets her again outside the shrine, the Dragon carrier advices her not to let Sakura Empire fall completely by their own decisions in the future. However, after the leaving, it was met with unexpected arrival...

Present:

Warspite: The situation is very concerning. In fact, the leaving of your aircraft carrier is already a big loss to your fleet.

Amagi: We know, Miss Warspite..

Shinano stays silent at her response.

Warspite looks at them with quite wary and a bit sense of distrust. Afterall, even in past.. They will always be the same..

....

....

....

Flashback: Before The Leaving..

Eagle Union, Ironblood, Sardegna Empire, Royal Navy, Sakura Empire, Dragon Empery, Northern Parliament, The Iris Orthodoxy and the Tempesta.. Shall unite as one, to defend the waters until the end of their days.

The Supreme Leader:  It's time.. that the Azur Lane will be born from the depths of the ocean.. Long live the world...!

Supreme Leader: Please stand by and introduce yourselves once again!

The 9 leaders stood with pride and formally alligned.

S.L: Calling, Eagle Union!!

Iowa: We pledge to the Supreme Leader, as we.. Eagle Union will never fail to protect what we desire for! We are the eagles, we fly across the land and defend the waters! We longed for justice and freedom!! We are the Warriors!! Eagle UNION!!

Eagle Union on the front audience standing: We Are THE WARRIORS!!

S.L: Sakura Empire!!

Yamato: We pledge to the Supreme Leader, The petals may fall, but we rise! Along with the tides of the ocean! Our Torpedoes shall endorse the waters! and our hulls and armor to show our strength!! The falling petals shall endure the pain and together we shall embrace our newfound ability! Arise! Sakura Empire!!

The Sakura Empire ships and carriers standing by: WE ARISE!!

S.L: Ironblood!!

Albrecht: We pledge the loyalty to our stead, and to the Supreme Leader, We shall show our pride, and Not through speeches and majority decisions will the great questions of the day be decided, that was the great mistake of the past generations, but by iron and blood. All Hail Ironblood!!!

Other Ironblood members standing by the audience: HAIL IRONBLOOD!!

---

Civilian watching the pledge: The ships must be so fired up.

Civilian 2: After all the enemies will come through the world, they will protect us all.

Civilian 3: I agree with you..

___

S.L: Royal Navy!!!

Q.E: We pledge to the Supreme Leader, We arose from out the azure main, This was the charter of the land, While thou shalt flourish great and free, The dread and envy of them all. Success will be accomplished and failure will be left! Rule, Royal Navy! rule the waves, We never will be lost!!