Prologue

"-ow!" a boy groans in pain. 'What the heck?!' the boy looks up to see who bumped him. "Uy! Sorry! Okay, ka lang?" Says the person who bumped me, apologetically. 'Oh, si Debs lang pala. Her name is Tiara, Tiara Callista Estrellia. She's my best friend, she's around my age. Oh! Right, I'm Caizen! Caizen Nash Montero. I'm sixteen years old.'

"Oh, ano? Uupo ka lang jan?? May klase pa tayo uy!" Tiara chuckled as she helped me up. "It's not my fault you bumped into me." I replied, sarcastically. Tiara just rolled her eyes as we walked down the hall. "For some reason, I feel like you did it on purpose, Calli." I said, hitting her on her shoulder lightly. "No I didn't!" She replies in defense, "Mhmm, okay then." I winked. We bursted out laughing. "Dumbass" the freckled girl teases. I put my hand on my chest- gasping dramatically. "Wowww!! What a way to treat your best friend!" I said with sarcasm. Tiara rolling her eyes in response.

As we strolled, we saw two familiar students. They were bullying yet another poor student. Tiara nudged me and gestured to leave them and go to another area that led to our classroom. "But-" I started, being interrupted by Tiara and dragged away. 'Ugh, I wanted to help that poor student.'

"Psst! Oy! Montero!" Calls one of the bullies. Shit. I felt a hand on my shoulder, 'oh no...'

"Don't you ignore us, you damned brat!" Shouts the girl among the two. "Leave us alone, Celestia!" Tiara says, furiously. The boy went to form a fist-

Fortunately, the school bell rang, signifying that the classes are about to start soon. I heard a faint 'tsk' coming from Celestia. "Ugh, halika na nga, Zeka!" Celestia shouts, leaving with furious steps. Zeka turns to look at both Tiara and me- "We're not done with you yet-" "Zeka!" Celestia calls; He glares at us. Zeka huffs, rushing to keep up with Celestia. At the same time, Tiara and I looked at each other-sighing in relief.

"That was a close one."
"True."

"Tara na, mamaya late na tayo sa klase natin!" She says in a hurry. "Ay, hala! Oo nga pala!" With that, we ran as fast as we could- hand-in-hand hoping we weren't late for class.

"If you thought this story was just all fun and games, you thought wrong."