Chp. 31 The end

4 months later...

Y/N gets up from his cot. Despite the tent around him the cold wind still seeps into his skin. He moves completely off the cot and stands. Glancing nervously to the sleeping Cheong-san sharing his tent, he puts on a light jacket and leaves. Outside the moon shines brightly, outshining the faint white dots that are the stars.

The boy takes a breath and continues moving down the paths of the quarantine camp. The dirt crunches underneath his shoes, disrupting the peaceful quiet. Finally, after jumping the fence, Y/N reaches his destination and immediately sees Su-hyeok. The other boy is leaning against a large tree, staring into the destroyed city's skyline.

"Su-hyeok..." Y/N starts, moving closer.

He turns around and gives the boy a small but genuine smile, "Y/N."

Y/N reaches him and returns the smile with one of his own, "What did you need to tell me?"

Su-hyeok's ears go red and he shifts his gaze to the ground, "I've already said it before."

"What do you mean?" The other boy sighs and his cheeks flood with a matching color to his ears. He flickers his eyes towards Y/N but then puts them back toward the ground. "Su-hyeok," Y/N walks even closer, until the two boys are facing one another, "What did you want to tell me?"

Su-hyeok moves his eyes to the other boy's face, his blush becomes even redder. "Y/N..."

"Yes?"

The boy grabs onto Y/N's hand and squeezes it softly, "Y/N, I know you like Cheong-san," his expression falters, "But I can't bring myself to care...Y/N I still like you, no I love you."

His eyes widen, "Really?" The other boy nods. He smiles and leans his head into the crook of Su-hyeok's neck, "I think I like you too, love you even."

"What about..."

Y/N lifts his head up and lightly kisses the boy's cheek, "It doesn't matter."

Su-hyeok's eyes turn hazy and he flips their positioning, pining Y/N against the tree. "Then I can't help it, I want to kiss you so badly." Then before he can respond the boy's lips crash against his. The two boys sink to the floor and Su-hyeok deepens the kiss.

Y/N's fingers find the silky softness of the other boy's hair and tug at the black strands. Then Su-hyeok kisses his forehead, his eyelids, his cheeks, until returning back to his lips. Y/N smiles against the soft lips of the other boy when Su-hyeok chews on his bottom lip causing him to gasp. The boy licks the bitten lip, pushing his tongue against Y/N's teeth. He opens his mouth and their tongues tangle together. Su-hyeok fills the inside of his mouth, tasting every bit of him.

A hand starts softly pushing up the hem of Y/N's shirt. His skin is exposed to the cold air but it's instantly warmed by Su-hyeok's fingers. The boy's hand rests upon Y/N's waist, rubbing shapes into the bare skin before skirting the edges of his pants. "Wait, Su-hyeok..." Y/N hesitates, "Are you-"

The other boy kisses his neck, interrupting his words, before trailing his tongue till he reaches Y/N's jawline. He lifts his gaze until it meets the other boy's eyes "Is something wrong?" he whispers against Y/N's skin, his hot breath makes the hair on the back of the boy's neck stand up.

"N-n-" Su-hyeok starts sucking on his neck, forcing Y/N to bite his lip to hold in a moan. He leans his head back and his grip tightens on the other boy's hair. "Ah."

"Y/N?" Su-hyeok returns to the boy's lips. Kissing him softly as his hand moves farther up inside his shirt, drifting over the bare skin of his chest. "Can I do this?" he asks politely, "Because I'm not sure how much longer I can resist." The other boy nods his head, even though he's not quite sure what he's talking about. Su-hyeok then places his other hand against Y/N's waist, letting his fingers slip farther down.

The other boy's eyes widen at the contact, "Su-hyeok, I-" His kisses lower to Y/N's chest and he nibbles the soft skin. "Ah, wait, um..." The hand in his pants lowers farther down, reaching the start of his thighs. "Ah, t-that's too cl-close."

Su-hyeok's ears burn red but he gives Y/N a teasing smirk, "Too close to what?"

"Y-you know."

The boy's hand squeezes Y/N's thigh and he runs his tongue along the border of his pants. "I don't know." His free hand drifts down to the bulge in the other boy's pants, "What I am I too close to?"

Y/N's face flushes in a deep red, "I-I don't think you're-your-Ah" Su-hyeok's finger touches the tip of his bulge then starts making circles around it, moving slowly. The action makes Y/N un-voluntarily buck his hips. "S-stop," he whispers, barely even audible.

Su-hyeok moves his own hips on top of the boy's and lowers his face back down to his neck, "What will you do if I do this?" This time teeth softly sink into Y/N's skin and the other boy presses down on his bulge, teasing him.

"Can you-"

"Y/N!" The two boys immediately stop, jumping off one another at the foreign voice. Except, not so foreign. Cheong-san rushes to them, worry clearly written on his face. "Y/N are you okay? Why weren't you in the tent I-" His eyes shift to a blushing Su-hyeok and he takes in both boys' appearances. Then he backs away, eyes widening with understanding, "W-what happened?"

"Cheong-san..." Y/N looks upon his first love with barely manageable guilt. But it's not like we were dating, I don't owe him anything. He liked On-jo! So why...does it hurt?

"Y/N, Su-hyeok," Cheong-san swallows, "Y/N I..." I love you, I love you, I love you. But I can't say it, why couldn't you wait for me? Please, please let me love you.

Su-hyeok eyes turn hard and he stands up, lifting Y/N alongside him. But the hardness soon fades, I still want Cheong-san and me to be friends after all this. "Cheong-san, I've already said this before but, I want to be with Y/N. And I hope that we can get over this."

"I..." the boy's mouth hangs open, filled with all his unsaid words. He looks back at Y/N, whose expression is tangled in too many emotions to read. "I want to be with you Y/N." Cheong-san moves closer to him, "I love you and I'm sorry I didn't realize it before, I should have loved you from the start."

"Y/N," Su-hyeok squeezes the boy's hand tightly, "I fell for you the moment I saw you, and you already said you felt the same way.

Y/N takes a deep breath and softly reaches for Cheong-san's hand, holding it comfortingly but his fingers remain interlaced with Su-hyeok's. Then with burning cheeks he sighs, "The truth is I love both of you, as partners but also as friends, and no matter what I don't want to lose either of you. Finally preparing to give an answer he takes in another breath, "I

Author's Note

It's finally the end of this fanfic. I'm sorry my updates have been pretty slow but to be honest I've had a lot of fun writing this. Anyway, I ended it here so that you can imagine your response however you want. If you have any requests for me, like to write specific scenes with AOUAD characters or maybe another fanfic feel free to give them. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it. (Sorry for any grammar mistakes I've made)