Kiss Night

Y/N POV

Tamayo went in detail to explain this world to me. It was so surreal that I didn’t take it seriously at first. But then as time went on it started to make more sense. I’ve been with Tamayo and Yushiro for years and neither of them had aged a second or eaten anything nor have they ever stepped outside during the day.

Even if they were actors this much commitment to their characters would be borderline insane.

Naturally she also told me about the Demon Slayers and how they've been trying to kill Kibutsuji for hundreds of years but to no avail.

“Wow…. That’s quite a lot”  I said, obviously shocked.

“Yes I understand…but I think you have a right to know this” She said.  “And now that you know we’re monsters, you’d probably hate us from now, right Y?N-Chan?” with a disappointed look on her face.

‘Oh shit, opportunity to spit some game’ I thought.

“N-Not at all!” you held her hand and looked in her eyes. "I don't think you're a monster lady Tamayo" my voice softens as I held her cheeks with my little hands.

“No matter what happens. I’ll always be by your side, stay with you and… and I will always love you.” 

Her eyes widened from my statement and her cheeks were tinted red

‘Oooh she's blushing!! I’m so damn smooth’

“Uh- Y/N-Chan, you can’t say that! It’s inappropriate” she looks away but her hands are still locked with mine.

“Well that’s what you get for sending me to my room without my kiss” I pouted.

“I’m sorry okay, you just shouldn’t have asked in front of Yushiro and my patients”

“Even if you say that. To dismiss me like that, Almost as if you don't care about me” I turned my back to her.

“Y/n-chan,you know that's not true. Please don't be mad. I'm so sorry okay?" She tried to appease me but I just ignored her, which obviously bothered her.

"Y/n-chan," she touched me to try to gain my attention but I moved away from her. 

"I'm sorry, please" her voice was starting to shake a bit, she was clearly tearing up.

Honestly I felt bad for her because I really wasn't mad

Honestly I felt bad for her because I really wasn't mad. Just wanted her to work a bit more for my attention.

"What can I do to make you feel better” she asked.

‘Hmm got her. Again’ 

"Will you do it?" I asked with my back still turned to her.

"Do what?" She asked.

“Will you kiss me? It’s private so no…”

Without hesitation. She grabbed your face and slowly placed her lips on mine, making it the first time I've kissed in my entire existence both my past and present life.

The kissed lasted a few seconds before she pulled out.

“Is that good enough for you, Y/N-Chan” her soft voice caressed my ears.

“Yes, that’d be enough,”  I gave her my usual cute smile that she can't seem to get enough of.  Which clearly made her happy as she couldn't help but smile back.

"Do not tell anyone about this" she said.

"Of course! I promise it'll be our little secret" I smiled.

“Okay well, i'd have a good night” she smiled as she walked out of my room.

‘HELL! FUCKING! YESSSS!!!!’  I jumped from excitement. It is my first kiss after all.

Even though Tamayo only thought of me as just a cute child being immature. It's still a massive fucking win on my part.

After I calmed down, I laid on my bed staring at the ceiling.

‘This new world is full of new exciting things, I never knew life could be this fun!’ I thought.

I was on cloud nine, obviously because of tamayo’s kiss but another thought also excited me too. The demons and demon slayers.

‘Demons and the Demon slayers!! I think I've heard someone on my discord talking about a manga like that. Maybe I’m not sure. Also it’s stupid to say I'm in a whole manga’ 

I flipped around in my bed.

‘Although there’s a whole new world out there to explore unlike my boring past life. Or maybe my past world wasn’t boring, I just never went outside. But I won’t make the same mistakes here. I want to explore the world and experience the pleasures of life. I’M GOING TO BE A DEMON SLAYER!’ you grinned to yourself as you were incredibly excited.

A/N- have you had your first kiss yet? If yes, how'd it feel? If not, damn.

Well folks! We're done for the week. Hope you have a great week, see you next weekend!!! Ciao👋! Au Revoir👋! Adios👋!

A Second Chance(Demon Slayer x Male Reader) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara