Family's Blood

Few months later

Everything has been great since you were born, your parents are such loving people. You're not rich but you aren't poor either.
Haruto is a woodworker and Sakura is a stay at home mom.

Life is just easy as a baby with two loving parents. This is definitely your best life. You can't get any better life than this one. Everyday is just paradise and you get to do whatever the hell you want without consequences. Since technically, you're a 6 months old baby. Though you can't really do much as you're literally a crawling baby. However you'll still have some fun though especially during....

"Y/N- chan? It's meal time" Sakura says, carrying me in an embrace and begins breastfeeding.

'Meal time!!!....'  you thought.

This is always my chance, whenever she breastfeeds I take this chance to thoroughly suck those big gallons. My favorite is when I use my tongue to caress her nipples and slightly bite them.

"umph~ Y/N-chan, there you go again~"

I actually enjoy arousing her during "breastfeeding" and her cute noises. But I'm only an innocent young child.

She's the one at fault for getting turned on from a child. Once I start I never let go until I fall asleep eventually.

"That child, so naughty. But I'm also guilty for liking it too." she sighed.

We three live a very happy life, however as they say, nothing lasts forever. Soon the dark clouds would cover the sun's brightness.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

"Yes? I'll be right there" sakura went to open the door expecting her husband as usual but the sight she saw terrified her to her core.

The head of Haruto resting on the hands of a smiling man, licking his bloodied mouth.

"Yooo~ Do you happen to know this handsome young man?" he said as he threw his severed head at her.

"KYAAAAAAH!!!" Terrified, Sakura slammed the door shut and her instincts pushed her to one thing

'Y/N!! MY BABY!!!'

She ran to her room and grabbed sleeping you and got out the nearest window. She ran and ran through the woods as she coddled you in her embrace.

All this moving affected you and you knew you were in danger but you're helpless anyways and you began crying loudly which actually made the situation worse as you gave away your location spectacularly.

But Sakura would not give up in protecting you, she ran and ran as possible, however it was all futile. Suddenly an impactful kick landed behind her and launched her to a river.

The kick was so devastating that she couldn't even move that her ribs, legs and arms were broken.

Rendering her unable to move.

"Y-Y/N chan... You have to survive..." she held you tight.

"Oh dear, Shutting the door on a man in need is rude y'know~~~"

As the stranger got closer, she had no choice but to throw you in the river.

"I'm sorry baby, at least this way, you might get a chance to survive." Said Sakura.

"Awwn, you threw that little thing away? It's limbs would've made great room decorations" he cried.

"Well but atleast I get a night snack from such a pretty lady~~"

"I'm sorry, Y/N. Always remember, Mommy... loves....you" Sakura said as her last words.

Without hesitation, He devoured her almost instantly.

"Y/N heh, Such a beautiful name for your child. Too bad the little fucker is probably dead" he licked his lips.

"Well that was a good snack. Should last a few hours" He said before disappearing.

* * * * * 

Your body traveled across the seas for 2 days without drowning. How you survived defies reality itself but by some miracle, you're still alive and you happened to be found by a doctor and her apprentice

"Is the baby still alive, Yushiro"

"Yes, My lady, though I doubt it has much longer left"

"How horrible for a baby to be in this position. Let's go, Yushiro, we're taking it with us."

A/N- Hola👋! Ciao👋! Bonjour👋! How was everybody's week? Even though there's nobody here 🤣😂🤣😂

A/N- Hola👋! Ciao👋! Bonjour👋! How was everybody's week? Even though there's nobody here 🤣😂🤣😂. Okay I'll stop, see you with next chapter tomorrow. Though I'm not actually seeing you 😂😂😂😂. Aight I'm sorry 😐.