"I see you're too excited too! The first category we are going to see is the dance category, where you'll watch the future professional dancers or idols who put in a lot of effort take make a mesmerising performance for their lovely fans. The effort they put in is really unbeatable right Hyun Ji?"

"Absolutely! Without further ado, shall we watch the performance?"

"Of course! Let's welcome 'the iconic duo' which consists of Eun Jin Kim and Hyun Shik Kang!"

And then the performance started, i.e, the Y.S.T.S officially began.

"Woah, they're so good." Bo Young's eyes followed the two's movement.

"Yeah. You were going to tell me about that memory. What is it?" He asked looking at her for her answer.

"Just wait till the performance is over. This is so good." She shut him up.

He pouted and continued watching the performance.

The performance ended with a good sound of applause from the audience. Bo Young was so amused of that performance that her applause was louder than half of them.

"Okay, now tell me what was-" Before he could finish, she put her finger on his lips and uttered, "Gosh, keep quiet. I'll tell you."

He could feel his heart eating rapidly. As if it would come out.

He exhaled a shaky breath and held her hand and took it away from his mouth slowly, causing her to look at him.

"Bo Young, don't..do this." He said looking in her eyes. She was purely confused.

"It's a small thing. Why are you so serious?" She said and looked back the stage.

He looked at her for a while and looked back at the stage again sighing.

The performances were look so good. Bo Young even got nervous as the performances were getting better one by one. Yeon Joon kept reassuring her whenever he noticed her being really nervous.

"How many performances do we have left until ours?" Bo Young asked out of pure curiosity.

"Just a few more. I think 5." Yeon Joon said casually.

"What? 5? Only that much?" She turned to face him, and he turned to look at her and continued, "I thought there were so much! Should-" Her mouth stopped moving as soon as she heard the name said by the broadcasters for the next performance.

"Next, the most awaited by most of the girls and boys here, let's welcome Ha Sang and Seong Seop!" The broadcasters left the stage and the two entered the stage. The crowd started cheering for them.

Bo Young's eyes followed Ha Sang. They looked like real idols. They got into their positions and the music started to play.

Yeon Joon looked at his friends with a proud smile as the two started dancing. "Aren't they too-" He stopped talking as she saw her being too into the performance. More like, her eyes were following Ha Sang and the way she looked at him made Yeon Joon silent and look back at the stage as he took a deep breath. For Bo Young, this feeling, the familiar strange feeling that struck her made her smile genuinely but somehow there was this sadness in her smile. But she didn't get that into her mind very deeply. She kept enjoying the performance.

The performance ended with a thunder of claps and screams from the audience. Bo Young came out of her trance and clapped with a bright smile on her face. This was so out of character for her. Realising how she was behaving, she toned down a bit and collected herself.

"Should we go? There's just few more performances left." Yeon Joon asked as he got up from his seat.

"Really? Okay, let's go." Bo Young got up too.

Bo Young was stretching when she met Ha Sang and Seong Seop. They met each other in the backstage room.

"Oh, you guys are here. That was a lit performance." Yeon Joon greeted the two with a high five.

"Really?" Seong Seop asked while scratching the back of his neck.

"It was amazing. I enjoyed it." Bo Young said with her eyes wide and a reassuring nod.

"Thank you." Ha Sang smiled at her.

"Thank you Ms.Nam." Seong Seop bowed jokingly at her. They laughed it out.

"When's you guys' performance though? I'm waiting for it." Ha Sang asked as he put his hand around Seong Seop's shoulder.

"A few performances later-"

"Is Yeon Joon Han and Bo Young Nam here?" An event managing committee's member asked to the people backstage.

"Yes!" Yeon Joon and Bo Young replied together.

"Be ready! You're up next."

"Yes!"

"Well, that's our call." Yeon Joon said looking at Ha Sang and Seong Seop.

"Then we'll wait for you guys in the backstage after your performance. Until then, we will see you on stage from the audience." Seong Seop blabbered. Ha Sang shook his head and enunciated, "Good luck, we'll be watching you from the audience."

"Thank you" Yeon Joon told with a smile. "Ew." Ha Sang and Seong Seop cringed at their friend's cringiness. Bo Young laughed at this sight. "All right then, we'll see you there. Bye!" Seong Seop went off earlier while Ha Sang just stood there in disbelief. "He is not even tired a bit." He said looking at Seong Seop walk fast towards the audience seats. The other two just shook their head.

"See you there." He nodded at the two and started to walk away.

They heaved a deep breath nervously and looked at each other.

"Ready?" He asked with his eyes shining. "Kind of. Wait, no, I mean yes. I'm ready." She was finally determined at the end. He chuckled and looked forward at the derriere of the stage. "Let's do this."

CHAPTER-69 END