Before she moved further, she came back and asked them, "What is your name again?"

"Ice-" Yeon Joon started but Bo Young interrupted again.

"Yeon Joon Han and Bo Young Nam" She confirmed. The teacher nodded glancing at the list and went back again.

"How come our names aren't there. I'm sure I added it." Bo Young muttered. Within a few minutes, the teachers rushed back to them with a smile.

"Your names are added!" The two left out a big breath really relieved and their excited faces were back now.

"But it's at the last. Are you okay with that?"

"It's okay as long as we are in the list." Yeon Joon added.

"Okay then. Good luck!"

"Thank you, Ms.Kim!" The two bowed at 90 degree earning a thumbs up from the teacher.

They got back and sighed again. Yeon Joon looked at Bo Young's face, she was back with a her normal face.

He looked at her eyes softly and uttered, "I told you we'll perform didn't I?"

"I would've fought for the performance if they didn't add our names in there anyways." She folded her arms and looked forward.

"I see you are still the ice queen." He said as he patted her head softly, letting it out few giggles.

She shrugged and said walking towards their room, "Let's go and chill for a while, we have a lot of time."

He followed her asking, "Chill? I thought you were going to practice being the perfectionist you are."

"Well, this is not the right time. Also being an anxious person I don't want to mess up and forget the moves so yeah."

"I see."

"What are we going to do till then, though?" She asked looking at him.

"Let's just watch all of the performances." He uttered.

"From where?"

"From the audience seat."

"Looking like this?" She asked looking concerned.

"It's totally normal for the performers, and the other people don't mind it either. Don't worry. Let's go right now! We'll be able to watch Seong Seop and Ha Sang's performance too!" Yeon Joon said walking forward.

"Really? Okay then!"

The two went forward and occupied two seats along with the audience.

"Wow, I didn't realise the auditorium was this big." She said looking around the auditorium like a small kid entering a big park.

He smiled at her as her eyes shined under the auditorium's golden lights. That was the moment Yeon Joon realised she had become more than a friend for him.

"This also brings me a certain memory." She mumbled but Yeon Joon caught it pretty well.

"Memory? What is it?" He asked being the curious cat.

"The day I met-" They were interrupted by a sudden voice being heard from the speakers around them.

"Hello everyone! Welcome to Sun Ah High's Yearly scouting and talent showcase! The reason you all are seated here is to look at the future singers, dancers and idols and actors performing at the stage before you!" The broadcaster said.

"Woah, how lucky. You guys must be expecting a lot from our talented students, right? To not let you all down we are are going to let them perform just before you without further ado! Talking about it, I'm so excited to see their performance too! I wonder what the first category is. What is the first category Hyun Min?" The other broadcaster asked her fellow broadcaster.