CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR: Selfish Passion

Start from the beginning

Daring to touch her, I reached to brush (H/C) strands out of the way, my hand resting against the side of her head so she wouldn't take it as a move to force her further. In and out, halfway down, greeting the entrance to her throat, that was more than enough. Truly.

Tongue between my teeth, I made the agonising decision to gently ease her away, having to turn my eyes to avoid her concerned expression.
"W..Was that not-"
"I'd prefer to focus on you, otherwise I'm gonna end up finishing way too fast...so..."

I shed my shirt first, then my bottoms, baring myself to her in my entirety. How long had it been since I had been with a woman? Too long, really, but I couldn't recall a single instance where I had felt so nervous. (Y/N) caught on quickly, standing and removing her own clothes, slowly, teasingly, again holding my gaze hostage.

She's too much. Why does she have such a hold over me? How did that even happen?

"Killer..." Such a name shouldn't have sounded so sweet, but when she spoke it, it was like sugar and honey, dripping warm from her tongue. She stepped right up against me, her hands slipping into mine, and that was it. I was completely done for. "...what do you wanna do..?"

I could have sworn I had blacked out for a second or two, because aside from the velvet feel of her lips against mine, I didn't really catch how we became horizontal, my body dwarfing hers, trapping her between myself and the mattress.

"I..." I hated it when my words caught in my throat, sticky and unsure, but I persevered, breathing in her scent to keep my mind on track. "...I've done this a thousand times over in my head...so I wanna show you, for real..."

That's it, Killer. Let her know just how much of a pervert you are. Great job.

Tinted cheeks looked heavenly on her, I couldn't deny it, and she drew her bottom lip between her teeth as she nodded her consent.
"Okay, th..then show me..."

Kissing her was more addictive than I could have ever imagined, but running my hand up the inside of her parted thighs, finally, after so long, truly feeling her excitement, slick between her legs, swallowing her surprised whimper, that was the real drug.

Rubbing her outer lips, passing over her clit, I continued to kiss her tenderly, the way she deserved. The way I had always wanted to, every day since whenever I had allowed myself to fall for her. She opened for me, she pressed her body up against mine, tiny squeaks and hums, begging me for more. God, I was a wreck already.

It was when I finally pressed my middle finger inside of her that I realised I could likely bring myself to orgasm with her sounds alone. That pitched gasp, right up against my lips, had me fiercely twitching, but I could wait.

(Y/N)'s arms would always be my favourite place, but I couldn't deny that inside of her would be a close second. Thumb against her swelling clit, I trailed my kisses down her chin, to her neck, open-mouthed and needy, my finger curling to seek out that one special spot.

It wasn't enough. Not for me, or for her, I could tell, so I added my index finger, immediately feeling her tighten around them exquisitely. She gifted me with more sounds, higher in pitch and more desperate, which I so adored.
"That's my good girl..." I found myself praising her, running my tongue to her open mouth, leaning back just a little to see her face.

I love her...

She was a vision, on her ride towards orgasm, but I was the definition of greed that night. I wanted more out of her. I wanted her entire soundtrack of whines, wails and moans, and broken gasps of my name. She wouldn't hate me for showing her what really went on in my head, would she?