CHAPTER THIRTY: Blue

(Y/N): Goooooooood afternoon! You've reached the New World Sperm Bank! You squeeze it, we freeze it! How may I help you today?

Paulie: I'm hanging up.

(Y/N): Wait, no, I'm kidding, it's me, your beloved sister!

Paulie: Obviously.

(Y/N): How is my deawest big bwother?

Paulie: Don't you dare start with the baby talk. It's sickening.

(Y/N): But you used to talk to that pigeon Lucci had like that all the time when you got drunk.

Paulie: Why do I even keep in contact with you?

(Y/N): Because you love me oh so very much?

Paulie: Yes, but I keep second guessing it.

(Y/N): Ouch, man. Anyway, what's up? Anything new with you? Got a-

Paulie: No, I don't have a girlfriend yet. Quit askin'.

(Y/N): I was gonna say boyfriend, but whatever.

Paulie: [Muffled Cursing] Not much has been happening. That donation your new crew sent went a long way though, so give them my thanks.

(Y/N): Bruh. That was all from me. You're welcome.

Paulie: There's no way you had all that just lying around, unless you're up to no good.

(Y/N): ...........

Paulie: (Y/N)...Please tell me you're abiding by the law...

(Y/N): ......I adopted a cat. Looks just like you.

Paulie: I'm going to take a wild guess and say that it's hideous and I should be offended?

Boogie (In the Background): It looks like a shrivelled ballsack!

Paulie: Lovely.

(Y/N): A cute ballsack though.

Paulie: I'm going to pretend you didn't say that. Well, at least you'll learn some responsibility, taking care of a pet.

(Y/N): I'm plenty responsible, thank you very much. I cook, I clean, I dress my own wounds, I can hoist the sails-

Paulie: Rewind...

(Y/N): Oh bother...

Paulie: Wounds?! What the hell are you doing where you'd get wounded?!

(Y/N): It's a long story and it involves a lot of drugs, sex and bloodshed.

Paulie: YOU BETTER BE LYING!

(Y/N): Okay, ya caught me. Only drugs and bloodshed. And booze. And balloons, I guess? A little electricity, too...

Paulie: Put that damn captain on the snail. Now.

(Y/N): Can't. He's in the infirmary recovering from impalement. Don't really wanna walk all the way up there cuz I'm eating spagooto. It's delicious, by the way. I'll send you the recipe.

Paulie: I don't give a shit, (Y/N)! You get him on the snail now! Impaled?! I'm not messing around! Somebody other than you needs to-

Killer: I can explain, if you'll quiet down, Paulie.