"Because it makes it hard for people to concentrate, that's why." Okay, now he was probably flirting. "Now, Miss Shin, it would be great if you would mind explaining to the class what that word means and why we shouldn't use it."

I turned to a class that was half-jealous and half-smiling.

"So. The word means-"

"What word, Miss Shin? It came out of your pretty little mouth just a few minutes ago."

I saw Yeji sitting with her back straight in her chair and leaning her elbows against the desk, leaning forward. Chaeryeong's mouth was wide open, as were half the mouths in the hallway.

"The word, um-"

"Fuck means when a cock enters a pussy or ass repeatedly."

Everyone burst out laughing at Yeji's words and I blushed, sending her a look of appreciation.

"That was very nice of you, miss...-"

"Hwang."

"Miss Hwang. I'll let you off with a warning for now." Then he turned to me. "As for you, Miss Shin, I expect a two thousand word essay on my desk tomorrow, on that word and what it symbolizes."

"Are you serious? That's not fair!"

"Your mouth can get you in trouble and when it does, I have to PUNISH YOU."

Chaeryeong let out a choked noise and nearly exploded.

"Now go back to your seat and try not to swear."

I nodded hurriedly, before rushing back to my seat, my cheeks burning and my hands twitching restlessly.

The rest of the lesson was dead silence, but I could hear whispers in the back.

When Mr. Gray finally dismissed us, I wanted to jump for joy.

"Mrs. Shin, if you could come to my desk, that would be perfect."

I froze and walked slowly toward him. I looked back hoping that someone was still here, and sighed in relief when I saw Yeji was tying her shoelaces.

"Yes, Mr. Gray?"

"I just wanted to warn you about your language in class, Miss Shin. Like I said, your mouth will get you in trouble and none of us want you expelled."

"I'm sorry Mr. Gray, but since when is bad language something that can lead to expulsion?"

"Well, Miss Shin, that and wearing obscene clothing to class-"

"It's just a skirt!" I protested.

"And responding? Such behavior deserves some sort of punishment, or am I wrong?"

"Flirting with students can also get you fired, asshole."

My eyes popped out of their sockets as we both turned to look at Yeji, who was now walking towards us.

"Excuse me, Miss Hwang?"

"You are excused, Mr. Gray. Now, if you don't mind, I have to take Miss Shin and fuck her against the bathroom wall."

Mr. Gray didn't even flinch when he looked at Yeji, but I was having an internal meltdown.

"Very well, Miss Hwang. You may leave. Ms. Shin, don't forget to do your homework."

"But- Okay."

I followed Yeji out of the hallway, and once I knew we were out of Mr. Grey's hearing range, I angrily pushed Yeji against the wall.

Her backpack fell off her shoulder and she placed her hands on either side of her head, grinning at me. I didn't even care that her laptop was in that backpack. Fuck that.