chapter 51

Here I am sitting outside with the every people I used to despise sitting at a table together chatting it up.

It felt weird and out of place.

Hmm is this dread caused by stress maybe? Lux is right I am overthinking and freaking out over nothing..I hope.

The restaurant Evelynn mentioned was great, it had good food with the prices being reasonable for their tastes I actually enjoy it here. What she didn't mention was that there was an out door area and with our two groups merging it became a problem quick.

I, Lux, Kai'sa and Akali were sitting at one. The two guys Echo and Yasuo, Ezreal and Kayn. Raken, Xayah, the two girls Senna, Qiyana. The last one Evelynn, Ahri, Ashe and Jinx. I was worried about Jinx but shaked the thought away since Ashe is there with her.

I take a bite out of my chicken wing.

"So, what are you guys doing out here?"

I say to Kai'sa. Akali was making love to that ramen.

"I was gonna ask you the same actually. We got four new people and wanted to show them around outside the academy since we got a free day we figured it was the perfect day." She says and I nod.

Lux pulls her gaze away from Akali and smiles at Kai'sa: "I just wanted the group to branch out. We can get bored and we respectfully have a crazy person who can't stay still."

I felt a chill run down my spine. Lux face goes a bit white we both didn't have to turn to know Jinx turn her gaze to us. I clear my throat "And then our other blonde got jealous you're friend stared at his girl for more then 0.5 seconds."

Akali stops eating, "heeisdastimmg?"

Kai'sa smacks Akali.

"Don't speak with your mouth full. We're in front of people and in public." Akali winces in pain, "That hurt kai."

I was amused at the sight before me and let myself relax for once and close off from thinking and instead took lux's advice to take it slow.

As of right now my mind isn't my best escape from reality.

So for now I'll continue to exist to not make myself sick then I am now.

I am sorry this was short.

I reread the prologue and ended up cutting my hands from how much edge it had. I think I lost feeling from the amount of blood loss.

Forgib me pls!

I give u funny meme to repent for my sins

Wait a minute why is that a picture of me-