Chapter 47

Last chap with sera...for now. Short chap.

_________

"Ugh" waking me up was the rays of sunshine passing through the curtains and block it with my hand. Looking to my side sera was sleeping peacefully with some drool, I chuckle.

I shake her, "Sera. Wake up sera.."

Her eyes start to open as she let's out a moan and sits up rubbing her eye.

"Y/n?"

I wrap an arm around her waist, "I'm here." She moves most of her body onto me as she speaks in a tired tone, "What time is it?"

"Six something maybe. My guess anyway.."

And like as if she wasn't tired anymore she speaks in a weak tone, "What time do you have to go?" Thinking back-i had time on my hands.

"At eight thirty. I've got time." She nods, "So this is the last time I'll see you before another vacation..?"

I nod. Sera wears a sad smile and I couldn't let it slide so I hug her close to me. "Even if I am gone...I won't be for long."

"It's a year."

"Not that bad."

"I guess. Could have been worse maybe," she looks at me and moves in for a kiss and I return it.

We stay silent and don't move and just stare at one anothers eyes. Just enjoying our time left, but let's be honest. It's not the last.

"Y/n, what was life like for you?"

I stay silent. Why was she asking? Either way maybe it was because I was only now waking up that I answered.

"It was cold. I felt what any kid would feel when having neglectful parents. I felt alone, I grew to hate. Everyone...well two people stuck out to me when I was young. An old man and...and a stupid fox."

"The old man was more like a father to me and when he and said fox left...I wasn't just alone. I was hurt," sera nods.

"I'm sorry."

"You have nothing to apologize for."

"Hm.."

With purse lips I ask, "What's your life story?" "Well my life was kind of a blur to be honest, uh my parents always told me we were financially okay and that I was a bit of a klutz as a kid and shy in elementary. I always had a liking to league and loved music!"

I chuckled, "Wow. We're opposites and I'm glad, other wise you wouldn't have turned out the way you are.."

She smiles sadly, "Are you saying your willing to suffer all of that mistreatment to meat me again?"

I let out a groan, "Please don't make me say something corny. It's so early and cringe..."

She laughs and moves closer to me, "okay."

Holding her like this, fills me with unknown happiness I haven't felt.

I Like this.

I want more moments like this.

I yearn for this. I love the person next to me.

It makes me question if a villain, should be feeling like this.

Obviously we'll see more of sera. The next last two chapter of act 2 will be something until finally closing act 2 and moving on.