Chapter 33

Rolling out of livingroom and jump to my feet I rub the sleep from my eyes as I relax my shoulders a little bit. I drag myself over to sera's room and knock wanting to get my spare clothes to take a shower for this morning.

Sera opens the door, yawning. "Good morning."

I step closer, "Morning. I'm here to retrieve my clothes and take a cold shower."

She nods smiling already, "Yes. Leave me with all the hot water please." Entering her room I rummaged through my bag before grabbing a shirt under wear and shorts.

I nod to myself deciding that this would be put on my glorious body. I turn to sera and see her hovering over a whole computer set up.

I'm talking about the good shit computers with three monitors and wires plugged into outlets. And with the keyboard having lights too.

"Sera...do you play any games on that thing?"

"Oh that? Yeah, I like league a lot."

I nod my head still flabbergasted. Before bringing her into a hug

"I'm going to shower really quick and I'll make us some breakfast after, yeah?"

"Alright I'll be here recording some music." I stare at her blankly, "You do music?" She shakes her head, "I copy a few and sing them." "Ah alright then."

Hoping into the shower I go to turn the water on after taking my clothes off but...

"Meow"

Looking down I see bao. Looking up at me then looks to my hand that were on the handle to turn the water on.

"Meow"

He walks to the door and starts scratching at it and I open it letting him out before returning to the shower turning the water on.

"How did he get in here?"

Deciding to ignore it I finish up in the shower. With my senses back I change clothes and change the towel and step outside heading to the kitchen to do what I was going to.

I see sera come out of her room and place some eggs in front of her, she takes the fork and starts to eat.

"This are the best eggs I've ever had." I chew on my own before responding, "Really? I think they taste like normal eggs with bacon."

"You would make a great husband."

I stop eating and look at sera with wide eyes my face a little red, "Wha..?"

"Sorry did that come off as a little too forward or," i stop her, "More like a little too blunt to be honest."

"Are you embarrassed?"

"I'm surprised."

"Did I make you embarrassed?"

"You made me surprised."

"Are you sure? You're red."

I shake my head, "You must be seeing things. Maybe you're still asleep."

She frowns, "No I definitely made you blush!"

"Prove?"

"Darn it."

"That's what I thought."

... ... ...

Waking into the cafe we got looks from everyone in the building, it was unsettling if I wasn't already used to being watched all the time.

I lean down and whisper, "Your famous~"

Sera rolls her eyes but giggles before going to the back to put on her apron thingy. I don't know actually, I sit at one of the tables near the cashier.

I then look at the little menu before picking it up and open it looking though the different options it had. Coffee, sweet bread, bagels, donuts, hmm. So many options.

What should I pick?

"I recomend the croissants. They are good especially with coffee."

Turning my head I see a employee, brown hair the apron and white mask with glasses on. I slowly nod.

"You think so? I'll get it then."

"Cool. Just wait a few minutes." I tilt my head, "Minutes?" I'm not an expert but that seems like it should take more time.

"Yeah sera always makes the food fast and turns out to be delicious from customers response." I nod, "Mhm."

He walks away and I look at the menu again. I didn't know sera could cook, then again she works at a cafe and lives alone so it's only natural she learns. That guy also called her sera...do they know each other?

Probably. The smell here is awesome like at the door cafe as well.

Jeez I might get addicted to coffee if I stay here for a few days or so, but I guess if it means that I get to see sera everyday here then it's okay.

That's fine right?

To care just an extra mile for someone? God I hope so, I don't want to come off as weird as I already am.

....what a drag man.