Chapter 46 (pink harmony)

First lemon for me. It won't be good but all am saying is that you wash yo hands after this. Continue!

_______________

Making it back to sera's apartment she opens the door. It was dark out already and made it even more dark when he walked in.

It's weird...I feel like something's gonna happen tonight.

Sera POV,

This...this is my chance! I take out the condom in my pocket that morgana had.

(Flash back)

My face was flush after hearing what morgana said we should do for our final night together, I mean sex? I didn't expect that.

"Oh and one more thing!" She takes out something from her pocket and hands it to me. Once I saw what it was my eyes widened.

"Do you just carry this around with you-!" I say but she cuts me off, "Sera, I like to have fun if y'know what I'm saying-and I know that you know what I'm saying~"

Oh my lord, this girl..

(Flash back end)

With a deep breath I push y/n down on the couch and look into his eyes.

Y/n POV,

"Oof," I felt something's force behind my back and fall on what is assumed to be a couch.

I turn my body around to see sera on top of me, my eyes already adjusted to the dark so I saw her well enough.

"Sera?"

"I love you."

"Yeah me too-" I try to say it back but her lips come onto mine.

While I tasted cherry her hands roamed my chest that quickly slid under my shirt letting her get the full thing.

To say I was surprised was an understatement.

And confused as well.

I wouldn't call myself dense and had a vague idea where this was going but at the same time. I didn't understand.

We parted lips I gasp out, "Sera..what are you-"

She looks at me, "Forgive me but..." she sighs, "I want you."

I nod lifting myself as she processes to straddle me, "I need to ask...consent and all....do you want this?"

She nods, not afraid or hesitant.

"I do."

I smile, "Then I'll give you everything of me."

I press my lips on hers and without further place my hands on her chest and give it a little squeeze. Sera let out a sigh as I part away and she takes her shirt off before setting it down on the floor.

I move closer to her neck and plat kisses there, slow tender and steady...just like the videos-hey! Don't look at me like that! Let's look at your search history instead!? Yeah, that's what I thought.