-----------------------

The kids are 17

Chapa, Miles, Mika are at the school entrance waiting for Bose.

Bose walks up to them smiling and waving.

Bose:"Hey guys! How's it going?"

Unbeknowest to Bose, he is heading toward the concrete banana. 

Chapa notices and tries to warn Bose.

Chapa:"Bose! The concrete banana! Don't!"

Bose:"What did you say--?"

Too late. Bose cuts himself off when he trips on the concrete banana and falls foward.

Bose:"Whoa!"

Bose collides with a firm but soft force and they both hit the ground. Bose notices that the force he's on top of is breathing, their belly slowly rising up and down like the waves on the beach. Bose also breathes in a familiar scent.

Nutmeg.

Chapa's favorite spice is nutmeg.

Bose is laying on top of Chapa.

Bose looks down and sees Chapa looking up at him, a blushing mess. Bose is a blushing mess too.

Bose:(Flustered)"Oh my god! I-I'm so sorry!"

Chapa:(Shyly)"It-it's okay. It's cool."

Chapa and Bose studied their position and blushed. They were in a sexual position. If Bose was being honest, he liked it. He started to feel an erection in his pants. Bose softly whimpered under his breath. Due to getting older, he's started to have sexual feelings, thoughts, and fantasies about Chapa. When Bose was younger, he thought about what it would be like to kiss Chapa. Now that he's older, he thinks what Chapa would look like with no clothes on. Bose practically saliviated at the thought. Now that Chapa is older, her body has changed. She developed a nice figure with some sweet curves, bigger breasts, a plumper butt, a tiny waist, curvy wide hips, thick thighs, and long legs. Bose thinks Chapa's body is beautiful. When Chapa was younger, Bose thought she was beautiful. But now that Chapa is older, Bose thinks she's gorgeous. Bose wanted Chapa. He wanted her. He wanted her bad. He wanted her so bad. He wanted her so fucking bad. Suddenly, Chapa's voice snapped Bose out of his sexual thoughts.

Chapa:(Teasingly)"Well, are you gonna get off of me, or are you just getting comfortable?"

Bose blushed heavily. He forgot he was still on top of her.

Bose:(Blushing)"O-oh, r-right, yeah. Sorry."

Bose gets up and holds a hand out to Chapa, who blushes, shyly takes Bose's hand, and Bose helps Chapa up. 

-------------------

Havan Flores (actress of Chapa) said in her commentary on instagram that Chapa and Bose's affection is not romantic, just platonic.-Me:"Platonic, my ass!"-There's gonna be a Danger Force episode called "SwellMelonFest" and the plot is:"Chapa, Miles, Mika, and Bose are thrilled to have landed dates for the once-every-twenty-years SwellMelonFest until threats come in prompting Ray to make them work security; the threats become a reality when the kids must fight the Cell at the event." Are you kidding me? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! Look, I'm happy that Miles and Mika scored dates but Bose and Chapa? I'm not happy they scored dates. I'll also NOT be happy if it's revealed that Miles and Mika scored dates with Bose and Chapa! And since they say Bose and Chapa's relationship is platonic, does that mean Bomika and Chiles are going to happen? Ick! No! ENOUGH OF THIS BS! THIS HAD BETTER HAPPEN AFTER THE EVENTS OF SWELLMELONFEST!