Beautiful [FLUFF]

Crowley sauntered into the bookshop with a bottle of Châteauneuf-du-Pape, ready to get drunk with his favorite angel.

"Angel, I'm here!"

"I'm in the back, dear!"

Crowley sat the bottle on a nearby table. Aziraphale sounded different.

Not bad, just... different.

Making his way to the back of the dusty bookshop, he saw Aziraphale putting a book in its proper place. Crowley noticed a few things that were off about Aziraphale.

    Firstly, Aziraphales hair was curlier and a bit longer, down to his ears. Secondly, his tartan pants were no longer pants but a flowing, ankle length skirt, showing off thick ankles.

"Aziraphale?"

And when he turned around, he had rather large breast.

Aziraphale was no longer a he...

but a she.

She still had the tan waistcoat and baby blue button - up and tartan checkered bowtie.

Crowley thought she was rather adorable.

"You're presenting female?" Crowley asked innocently, looking Aziraphale up and down while she fiddled with her hands nervously.

"Well, yes. You see, you were Nanny Ashtoreth all those years ago, so I figured I'd, well, give it a try. So far, I'm quite enjoying myself. " She gave a nervous smile, which quickly turned into an embarrassed frown as she cleared her throat; "I can change back into my male form, if you wish -"

"Oh, no, Angel, I love this form!" Crowley approached Aziraphale and pulled her in by her hips. He lifted her chin to look her in her eyes through his sunglasses.

"You are beautiful, Angel. No matter the gender you choose."

Aziraphale melted into Crowleys arms and blushed a warm smile; "Oh, Crowley." They shared and tender kisses."I love you, my wiley serpent."

"I love you, my beautiful angel," Crowley gently booped Aziraphales nose, causing her to let out an adorable giggle. She sat her head against Crowleys thin chest, his arms wrapped around her as they softly rocked pack and forth, Aziraphales tan heels clicking on the floor. They spent the rest of the night in the bookshop, drinking wine and even making gentle love on the couch, Crowley showing Aziraphale how absolutely beautiful she was in the comfort of the candle lit bookshop

AUTHOR'S NOTE: We love Fem! presenting Aziraphale in this household 🥰