Plump [ANGST/FLUFF]

"...and, try to lose the gut."

Gabriel's words danced around in Aziraphale's head. Sitting on the couch in the bookshop with Crowley sprawled out and his head on his lap, the angel felt self conscious thinking about that day before armogeddon, and what Gabriel said to him. He was beginning to think he was right; he wasn't cut out for being an angel. He was soft, fat and pathetic.

"What'chya thinking about, angel?" Crowley's muttering voice pulled him out of his head. The demon had his eyes closed as Aziraphale combed his hair with his fingers.

"Hmm? Oh, nothing much, dearest. Just how handsome you are," he smirked as he ran his fingers through Crowley's red hair.

Crowley gazes up at him and gave the Principality a skeptic look; "I appreciate the flattery, Angel, but you just told me a boldface lie. What were you really thinking about?"

Knowing he couldn't pull a fast one on the clever demon, he let out a stressed sigh. "Crowley, am I... fat?"

Crowley wholeheartedly scoffed, "no angel, you're not fat; you're plump, and I love you for it. You're nice and warm, and soft."

He turned and buried his face in Aziraphale's soft belly; "it's comfy, and it's my favorite pillow," came his muffled voice. Aziraphale chuckled, then sighed again.

"Gabriel doesn't think so," he muttered.

"Gabriel's a prick," Crowley's voice was still muffled. He began to sit up fully just as Aziraphale was about to object. He put a finger up to his lips as the red head continued. "Gabriel's ideas of an angel is wrong. You are the best damn angel She has ever made. You are kind, brave, and I love you for who you are, Aziraphale. You gave away a flaming sword for heavens
sake -" he gave a shudder as he said that.

"Oh, Crowley, I -" Aziraphale was on the verge of tears at his husband's sweet words. Crowley hushed him as he entwined their fingers and continued speaking.

"I'm not done - If you really feel that you want to try and lose weight, fine. I will help you find healthy ways to do so, and I will do it with you. Don't ever change for someone else; especially for a pompous asshole like Gabriel. If you do change, do it for you and only you. Understand?"

Aziraphale was speechless. His mouth was agape, and tears rimmed his eyes. He leans into Crowley, who wraps his arms around him as the white haired angel weeped. "I love you, my wiley serpent."

Crowley kissed the top is his husband's head and gently sat his jaw against the spot he kissed.

"I love you, Angel, and don't forget it."

They separated and connected lips as they kissed passionately. Crowley morphed into his snake form, wrapped around and nuzzled against the angel's belly, and soon they were fast asleep.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: "I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I'm not."

- Kurt Cobain

DON'T EVER CHANGE FOR SOMEBODY ELSE, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO WEIGHT

DON'T EVER CHANGE FOR SOMEBODY ELSE, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO WEIGHT. IF YOU ARE HAPPY WITH HOW YOU LOOK, THEN THAT IS WHAT MATTERS. IF YOU TRULY WANT TO TRY AND LOSE WEIGHT, PLEASE DO IT IN A HEALTHY AND SAFE WAY. REMEMBER, THOSE TYPE OF THINGS TAKE TIME.

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND UNIQUE NO MATTER YOUR SKIN COLOR, HEIGHT, WEIGHT, OR ANYTHING.

❤️MUCH LOVE❤️