Chapter 14: Resonate

*Sakuta's perspective*

"Am I really being transferred to ANHS? With all my friends?" I asked.

"Yes." Horikita answered.

"Are you sure that they'll just permit that? Administration and all." I asked.

"Do you doubt Kiyotaka's decision?" Horikita asked

"Well, from a security perspective, this seems to be the best plan, given that we don't know much about the murderer's identity." I said.

"Then do as you're told. Those that are on the list of people being transferred are the Azusagawa sibling, Sakurajima sibling, Futaba Rio, Tomoe Koga, Usada Pekora, and Akito Yamada." Horikita said.

"Do they consent on this though? Oh, and how about Kunimi? Akane? My parents?" I asked.

"Your friend Kunimi didn't want to go even after the scholarship bribe and such. Akane, on the other hand, is already enrolled by her sister here, but she still refuses going to school. Your parents are under protection of the higher-ups." Horikita explained.

"I see. Wait. Akane goes to this school? I thought she's a student from our school."

"Apparently, she does. Although unclear, there seems to be a problem between her and her older sister." Horikita said.

"Mind your own business, Horikita-san."

"You had a brother complex and yet I didn't give a single ounce of fuck, did I?" Akane added

"Watch your language lady." I said.

"Thank you Sakuta but I don't mind those remarks. Unlike others, I already resolved mine." Horikita said.

So you do mind, hehe.

"Now, now you two." I intervened.

...

"I appreciate the free car ride, hehe." I said.

Holy cow they have a limousine! With a small drink refrigerator, comfy seats, and a beautiful woman serving you! This was just a normal day in your life, Kiyotaka!?