Chapter 9: Existence

Disclaimer: The following chapter has too much bullshit happening. Readers discretion is advised.

*Sakuta's perspective*

Shit! Shit! Shit! How do I fix this? This is her left ear right? And this one's her eye. Ah fuck! She had a tape just right here the day before, where is it!?

"Onii-chan? Onii-chan!" Kaede screamed then she hugged me.

"Kaede. Be a good lamb and go get the tape on my room please. I need to fix Pekora here."

"Onii-chan..."

"Give it to him, Kaede." Yamada said as he picks up the knocked out dude and leashes him up.

"Oh, and go get a towel and a comb. Pekora's hair will get frizzy when we don't dry her hair properly." I said.

"Onii-chan." Kaede said as she broke down, crying.

"What's the matter Kaede?" I asked.

"She's dead, onii-chan! Snap out of it!" Kaede screamed at me.

"Wha-? Dead? No. She's just sleeping soundly. Tone down your voice a little so that she won't wake up. She need those z's for her midnight stream later."

"Open up your eyes onii-chan! You have a dead person on your lap! You are soak in her pool of blood!! Her eye and ear is dismembered!" Kaede shouted.

"Why can't you understand that she's just sleeping! She's just sleeping okay!? She will wake up soon! Stop being paranoid!!"

*Police horns wailing*

"Kids! You can now leave the premises." The police said.

"Who are these gentleman? Friends of Pekora perhaps? Just be silent then, she's sleeping. Sshh." I said.

"Are you related?" The police asked Kaede.

"Yes, we're related. I'm his brother." I interrupted.

"Can you escort him out then?" The police asked Kaede.

"Why? I'm supposed to have dinner with Pekora. She's just taking a nap, we'll be eating curry!" I said.

"Can you guys take him away please." The police said.

"What? What are you doing? Let go of me! You're planning to rape her while sleeping, are you!? Unhand me you fuckers! I'll have her first!" I said as I struggled out from the police and kisses the corpse on the lips.

"What the!? Apprehend him and take him out immediately!" The police shouted then they took me away.

"Onii-chan!! Stop it! Don't hurt him, please!!" Kaede said as she followed suit.

"I hate this life. I hate this life. I hate this life." I murmured.

ERUCSSYBATNESERTERGERRIAPSED

"Do you want to go back in time?"

"YES!"