Chapter 8: Shoes

*Murderer's perspective*

What the fuck is happening!? Why do he keep bouncing back from the madness I'm putting him in?! Be broken. Be gullible. Despair. Why are you reverting back to your old self? I can't take this! You're supposed to be my empty vessel. My slave! How dare you wear that aloof personality of yours again! You're mine and mine alone! I don't care about that anomaly giving you protection, let alone those that supports you! I don't care if I failed over and over in different timelines. I don't care if I switch dimensions from time to time. I will have my way and I will fucking kill all of them if that's the only way that you'll finally be mine.

*Shift to Sakuta's perspective*

Honestly, I'm scared by Kiyotaka. He looks like someone that will beat up anyone until it's on the ground while saying things like he doesn't feel anything while doing mundane things like that. The thought alone gives chills down to my spine. Anyway, what he said was true. The murderer tried to hide the case by dressing it up as suicide but it failed miserably, in which might be due to its inexpertise on the matter. That's quite the leap in assumption but thanks to Kiyotaka mentioning it up, it gave us minute detail about the murderer which I barely noticed. But what does he mean by my situation jeopardizing his peaceful life? Is he really being threatened by the murderer or something? Probably not since he brushed it off. Plus, what benefit will it give him to hide the identity of the murderer? None, right?

*Car buzzed it horns loudly*

"Are you trying to get yourself killed!?" The driver of the car shouted as he barely missed hitting a girl.

"Ah. Um. Uhhh. I'm sorry." The girl said while tearing up.

"You youngsters really thinks like you own the world! Tch. What a waste of time." The driver said then rides away.

That was close. Hmm? She still looks fidgety. Might as well check up on her.

"Miss? Are you f-"

"Eeekk!! Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to. Don't kill me." She said as she keeps on alternating from fidgeting and apologizing.

" She said as she keeps on alternating from fidgeting and apologizing

"I'm not going to hurt you."

"Bocchi!!! Why'd you run so fast? *Gasps for air* Wait. Hmm?? Did we met before?"

 Hmm?? Did we met before?"