Chapter 22: Close Calls

No One Pov:

It been a week since Izuku met all might. Tommy have been training him none stop at the beach so he can get ready for the hero examples that are coming up.

Tommy knew Izuku wants to be a hero and he will make sure his little brother gets his wish. After a while though tommy started having a few slip ups.

The first slip up was the scars that are all over his body. Izuku ended up seeing a small portion of his scars.

Izuku- Oh my gosh tommy are you ok?

Tommy- I'm fine Izuku

Izuku- Are you sure? Those scars don't tell me your alright

Tommy- Izuku you have scars too you know? Why are you so interested in my scars?

Izuku- because I know how it feels hiding them away and not telling anyone about about them. Are you getting bully or something?

Tommy- Oh no no no most of these scars are really old

Izuku- Do you want to talk about it?

Tommy- no not really its kinda personal

Izuku- oh ok

The second slip up was leaving some of his vigilante tools out because he was trying to fix something that a certain underground hero broke after he was running away.

Izuku- Umm tommy what are those?

Tommy- Oh umm those are some of my projects you can say. I'm not really good at technology but I am good at other things

Izuku- so are you trying to create a support item or something?

Tommy- Support item?

Izuku- Ya like what heroes use so there quirks can work better or can give them upper advantage.

Tommy- Umm ya sure lets go with that

The third slip up was when they were walking back to the cafe after a long train day. He was force to show some of his skills in a fight.

Mugger- Hey give me your money and no one gets hurt

Izuku- Tommy what are we supposed to do?

Tommy- Don't worry I got this. So you want are money and valuables right?

Mugger- Yes just put them on the floor in front of me or else I will shoot you

Izuku- Umm tommy we should do what he said

Mugger- Ya lesson to your little friend of yours or else I will kill you in front of him

Tommy- Fine fine fine

Tommy then went into his pockets which made it seem he was going to grab something. But instead he pull out his fist and punch the guy in the face.

The guy stubble back before tommy went to grab the gun out of the guys hands and threw it before knocking the guy out.

Izuku- Woah that was so cool where dis you learn that?

Tommy- Oh umm I taught myself how to fight

Izuku- Really you think I may be able to do that?

Tommy- Yes I believed you will be able to do that

Tommy knew he has to be more careful because he knows izuku isn't an idiot. He will find out sooner or later that he really a vigilante but he didn't think it would come sooner than he expected.