Chapter 19: Problem Fix

Hunk Pov:

I was helping my friend lance out when tommy called me. He explained everything that been going on and how he needs help on what to do. I told him that Izuku can stay the night there and tomorrow morning I will have everything fix.

Hunk- *sigh*

Lance- Problems at the cafe?

Hunk- Yes. Tommy friend izuku family just died and now people believe he is dead

Lance- Ok and? If people believe he dead he should be taken to the police station

Hunk- That the thing he quirkless lance

Lance- Oh Oh no he never going to survive the orphanage what are you going to do?

Hunk- *sign* I need to called Pidge.

No one pov:

The next day role faster then anyone could of thought. Hunk came into the cafe and had spoken to Izuku about the choices he haves. He said that he can ether go to the orphanage where he can adopted him from or he can change his identity completely.

Izuku decide that he wants to be adopted by hunk as long as he doesn't stay in the Orphanage too long and that is when it starts.

They brought Izuku to the police station where he was instantly put into an Orphanage. They refuge hunk to adopted him until Hunk threaten them

Hunk- Look I don't think you know who you are talking too ether you let me adopt Izuku or things are going to get ugly

Case Worker- Why do you want to adopt a useless kid anyways.

Hunk- Because he my friends friend and I am not going to let him suffer in there so you ether let me take Izuku home or I will get the government involved because I know people and we will make your life a living nightmare

Case Worker- Fine take the stupid brat we don't need him anyways

They ended up letting Izuku midoriya keep his name as they took him back to the shop. Tommy ended up telling Izuku that they are going to be roommates and that there going to be sleeping in the same room together. They even got bunk beds already and good to go.

Izuku wasn't going back to school though as hunk knew what was going on in there. Izuku will be home school and now since tommy also got an computer they both can be home school together. Hunk just hope that Izuku will make sure tommy does his work because there been times tommy almost drop out of online school as he don't want to deal with it. Hopefully they can help each other.