Chapter 1

The fight between One for all and All for one was over.

No side won.

Infact, both sides lost.

Shigaraki and All for one had completely collided and under the current situation of the fight, Shigaraki collapsed in the pressure.

Izuku was just barely conscious and used his last pieces of energy to secure Shigaraki with his black whip before passing out.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

[Izuku Pov]

Where am I?

Why's it so dark?

Why's my voice echoing??

"Deku?"

Kacchan? Whats happening? Where are you?

"Don't. Don't, fucking squeeze so hard damnit!"

Huh what are you talking about? Kacchan?

"SHIT DEKU! WAKE UP!! GODDAMNIT YOU IDIOT!!"

I'm right here! I- I can't see you! Why can't I see you?!

"COME ON COME ON!! YOUR HEARTBEAT IS BACK JUST TRY TO FORCE YOUR EYES OPEN OKAY??"

Kacchan I'm scared! I can't see you!

"COME ON DEKU IF YOU CAN HEAR ME JUST TRY AS BEST YOU CAN FOR ME!"

KACCHAN WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? IM SCARED!

"IZUKU PLEASE!"

My eyes fly open and I see myself face to face with Kacchan.

He's on top of me with tears in his eyes -- which you can see he was obviously trying to hold back.

"Izuku! Fucking bastard! Don't scare me like that you fucking piece of shit..." Kacchan yelled out trying to sound mad, but his voice only got softer the more he said into the sentence.

"Sorry Kacchan." I said smiling through running tears as I painfully used my little strength to hold Kacchan onto me in a bear hug, making him hug back in response.

"Dumbass..."

[Author Pov]

When Shigaraki and Deku passed out the nearby heroes (Aizawa/Mic) had quickly rushed in to take both boys to get treated.