~chapter 9~

~schlatt pov~

"Don't be scared, Nora, you could always cuddle up to ted...?" I said, glancing at her perfect face, I mean perfectly ugly face.

She gave me an odd look and looked at the tv, her hazel eyes scanning the bold words.

"you're so pretty" I accidently let the words slip from my mouth as my eyes widened. Hoping Ted didn't hear my mess up i looked over just to make sure. Well, I didn't think that one through, i thought as I looked up, Ted was glaring at me. I think he's going to murder me.

"I knew it. You so like her dude." Ted whispers to me, and my face drops, and i'm pretty sure I turned red, really red.

"Hey, are you two gonna watch this shit or are you going keep whispering shit in each others ears?"

she looked over at us, and we just stared at her, I mean, what am I supposed to say?

"You guys ok?" she asked us again, she may as well ask rhetorical questions because I don't think me and ted are answering her any time soon.

"um I guess just play the fucking thing Nor" I told her rudely.

oh shit did I just call her Nor...

"Did you just call me Nor?" she asked glaring at me.

I looked over at ted and cleared my throat when I saw him smiling at me. What a little shit, so much for looking out for your friends, at least help me out a little.

I picked up the remote and threw it at her and watched as it flew over to the couch she was sitting on and landed on her lap. Damn i'm a good throw.

"just play the fucking thing Nora" I told her looking at her.

"no nickname this time?" she teased as ted and her giggled together. I sunk into the couch feeling very embarrassed.

"shut the fuck up" I told her glancing at the tv, for the first time not wanting to make eye contact.

she whispered something under her breathe and then pressed play on some random movie, I knew I wasn't going to watch it, I just wanted to look at her.