~chapter 2~

I was cooking dinner for me and my sister ivy when I got a call from ted.

"Hey, I'll be back in a minute it's Ted calling,"  I said, picking up my phone and putting it to my ear, walking into my room to talk to him privately.

"Yooo Nora, I've got some news to tell you!" He shouted excitedly.

"Oh god, who's body do we have to hide?" I said jokingly.

"Yours if you don't listen," he joked back.

At least, I think he was joking?

"Ok, what is this news?" I asked him interested in what he had to tell me.

"So numpty you know that thing we talked about a few months back?"

He asked like it was obvious. I don't even remember what I had for breakfast this morning.

"No?" I responded, confused by his question.

"About the plane tickets?" He says.

"Oh about me flying out to see you, yeah, I remember why?" I asked, still confused.

"Well, I bought tickets for 2 days time for you to fly out from Montana to come to La
to stay over for a while!"He happily says.

Me and Ted don't really get to see each other much. I mean, I live in Montana, which is about 2 hours away from him on a plane, but I don't have a lot of money.

Me and my sister live together in a small flat in Montana since we don't live with our dad anymore. We're both pretty tight with money but have always had a great sibling bond, so we decided to live together.

Me and my sister have a great relationship with our dad, but our brother, not so much. He left for college as soon as he could. He never liked the idea of living with us.

He always liked being on his own, which is why he's in college now and is soon going to move into a house in Texas.

He still talks to us occasionally but had a huge fight with our dad about moving to Texas, so they don't really talk anymore.

"Oh my god, Ted, really?" I was so happy.

Im going to see my best friend after almost a year of not seeing him in person.

"Yes, I'll send you the tickets! He shouts, clearly happy about it, too.

"Tickets?" I asked, confused.

Who else was going?

"No, um, I mean ticket because I only bought one for one person, which is you,"he says supiously.

If you didn't already know, Ted was a horrible liar.

"Ok, well, have you sent it? " I asked just to annoy him.

"In a minute, bossy Jesus give me time to breathe," he replies back sassily.

"Alright, you don't have to get so angry about it, drama queen," I joked with him, trying to get him annoyed.

"Nora, I swear to god once I see you in going to punch you," he threatens me.

"I'll tell my dad," I threaten back.

"You wouldn't dare!" He gaspes.

Ted was afraid of my dad. I mean, of course he was. My dad was over 6 foot and 3 inches, fairly built, and may I add owned guns.

When my dad first heard I was taking Ted over for dinner, he thought Ted was my boyfriend. So when we pulled up in the driveway, my dad opened the front door and walked out with a shotgun in his hands. That day was the first time Ted's ever shat himself.

"I would," i taunted.

"You little shit," he says in a low voice.

"I'll tell him you said that too!" I threaten him again.

"Nora! Stop!" He laughs, and I laughed along with him.